Movie Day

Aquaria's P.O.V

After I got ready for the day I went downstairs to see Maxwell sitting pretty on the couch with the remote. "Aren't your ready for a movie" I said looking at him walking towards the kitchen. To be honest I many have swung my hips a little to get his attention.

I go into the kitchen and picked up a popcorn bag and placed into the microwave for 2 minutes.

I walked back to living room and saw Maxwell searching comedy movies. "Comedy huh? Who said you get to pick?" I said sitting down next to him. "Oh sorry here" he said handing me the remote.

I heard the popcorn start to pop which scared Maxwell a little. "I saw you jump" I said laughing. He looked at me and smiled. "I wasn't scared" he said looking at type TV. "I never said you were"

I heard the microwave beep and I got up. I got a big bowl and put the popcorn in it. I walked back and saw than Maxwell already picked a movie called' The Hangover'.

I sat down and relaxed my head his lap. "Really? I'm not a pillow" he said looking at me. "But your lap is comfy like one. Start the movie!" I turned my head the TV. "Anyway when are you planning to go to the apartment?" Maxwell said. I sighed and looked at him.

"Its still early I could go in a few hours" I said checking the time. "But don't worry about that. They are in the past." I saw his face go sad again.

I took a piece of popcorn and put it in his mouth. He looked shocked but all I did was smile, wink, and turned to the movie.

30 minutes later I checked back on Maxwell and he was sleeping. I smiled and looked at him.

I can tell believe that I am here laying on my love's lap. His face is so perfect. I don't care about his age, age is just a number. I faced the movie and closed my eyes.

I hope all of this isn't a dream. If it is, I never want to wake up every again.