Flat And Phone Calls

Miz Craker's P.O.V.

I woke up in something comfortable. I rubbed my eyes as I looked around.

I WASN'T ON THE COUCH!!!

I sat up and realize I was in Giovanni's room. I started to remember last night. Oh boy I forgot about my gig. I looked on the nightstand and there was a note. I picked it up and it said: Maxwell.

I opened it up and it was a hand written letter from Giovanni.

EY ᗰᗩ᙭ᗯEᒪᒪ. I YO ᗩᖇE EᗩᗪIG TI, I IGT E GOE. OT OᖇᖇY! I Iᒪᒪ E T ᑭᕼOTOᔕᕼOOT. I Iᒪᒪ E GOE O E Oᑌᖇᔕ ᗷᑌT Iᒪᒪ E ᗷᗩᑕK.
OE Y!

It also had a lipstick kiss at the bottom and I smiled. I put the note down and stretched. I got out of bed and went into to the bathroom and turned on the shower

After I got out the bathroom I put on a Peach colored T-Shirt and some white sweatpants. I decided to go threw the Trashbag with my wigs just encase they got ruined. I took the bag and brung it down the steps. I sat on the couch and opened it. Just was a expected, they were all ruined.

I took a deep breath and looked at all the hard I did from these past few months. The bag was filled with squished up wigs. I took one out and it WAS my box wig. Now its just a fuzzy mess.

I saw that my hair sprays were at the bottom along with my brushes and combs. This was one of the bags they did themselves before we got to the apartment. Some of these brushes weren't even for the wigs. Some was for my hair.

This is gonna take a while to get them back to there regular shape. There was a note at mixed with the wigs. I picked it up and read it.

Hey Maxwell. Just letting you know I used most of your hairstyles on my hair when you were gone. My hair looks fantastic now. Its nice you have goes taste in something good.

- from Ex-Roommate.

I ripped up the letter and set the pieces of paper on the side table. I start to look for my wig holder but they didn't even pack that. This is just terrible. I only have the one wig from the reunion and I hate to wear that again. All of wigs were flat and nappy.

I was going threw the bag when my phone rung. I looked at the caller thinking it was Giovanni but it was Monét.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone on speaker and setting it on the couch.

"Girl where were you yesterday? You missed the gig and your fans are saying it online. Plus what is Katlyn doing taking pictures with Chase?(OMG THAT IS NOT MIZ CRAKERS REAL BOYFRIEND'S NAME! I'm just using that name for this story.) and your fans are saying shit about that too!" he said. When he said his name, I get really upset. I should tell Kevin what happened.

"Kevin listen girl" I said laying back. I heard a hum in response and I took a deep breath.

"Okay so after the reunion, when I went out to the hallway I saw a text from.....Chase......and it said that Katlyn and him were dating. When aquaria came after me we went to the bathroom and I cried for a few moments. That's why my makeup look smudged when we came back. I asked aquaria if I could stay at her house and she said yes. After everyone left, she drove me to the apartment and I collected some overnight clothes. I also slapped Katlyn before I left and I spent the night on Aquaria's couch. The following day, I went to collect my stuff with aquaria and some things were already in bags so I just finished the rest with aquaria. After that I went to her couch and I'm just currently looking threw my wigs" I said. There was silence for a moment until a heard a high pitch screen.

"OMG! Cracker and Aquaria kissing in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Monét said over and over again. My cheeks were dark red as I listened to her.

"You guys are super cute together! I'm not even upset about the show anymore." She said laughing. "Girl do you need help kicking there asses or something?" I laughed at her question. "No! I'm never talking to them again. Now let me sort out this mess of wigs." I said. "Alright! But you better not miss the next show. Bye!" She said before hanging up.

I shook my head at her reaction and started to work on a wig.