Dont Go!

Miz Cracker's P.O.V

I walked downstairs to see Giovanni on my phone doing god knows what! "Giovanni what are you doing?" I said going to the couch. "Hacking your Instagram. I just posted a picture of me!" He said smiling. I rolled my eyes and flopped down next to him. "So what are we watching tonight? Contact?" I said. "Oh please! No shade but if you say that movie 3 times Katya will appear" Giovanni said laughing. I laughed and took the remote.

"You know my fans with question you on my phone." I said. "The picture isn't gonna count when I finish what I'm typing" he said. I rolled my eyes and looked threw the movies. "How about Guess Who?" Giovanni said. "I've never watched that." I said reading the description. "Then you will today." Giovanni said. He got up and turned off the lights downstairs and only the outside was shining, light into the room a little.

I turned the movie on and put the remote down. "Come here." Giovanni said holding his arms out. I chuckled and scooted closer to him and I layed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

I could hear his heartbeat and is was beating kinda fast. Like mine. His chest went up and down every time he breathed and I felt relaxed and comfortable. I haven't felt like this in ages. And it felt good.

Aquaria's P.O.V.

When the movie was over I was about to ask Maxwell if he wanted to watch something else but he was sleeping. This boy can sleep. I carefully got out of his grip and got up. I picked him up bridal style and he was pretty light.

I walked up the stairs and walked into my room. I placed him on my bed and tucked him in. I started to stare but is wasn't like a stalker stare, I was admiring his facial features.

Maxwell looked so calm and adorable when he sleeps. I started to turn to walk away when I hand grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see max slightly sitting up.

"Dont go." Maxwell said sleepy. He weakly pulled my arm and I got into bed. When I layed down he cuddle into my chest and I wrapped my arms around his torso and got comfortable.

This is....like a dream come true. I've never thought that I would be in bed holding the love of my life in a million years. I smiled and my eyes grew heavy and I closed my eyes.