Spoiled

Miz Cracker's P.O.V.

"We have to get you a new dress!" Giovanni said smiling. "No. I just need to finish this dress that I made. I don't have enough money to get a new outfit anyway after buying good hair supplies." I said looking at my phone. Right now my head is on his lap while my phone is in the air. I hope I don't drop it.

"Oh, I can get you one" he said rolling his eyes. "Oh no! After this past month of helping me, you are not buying me anything else!" I said. "You don't need to spoil me, Giovanni, I'm fine." I said looking at him. "But I want to spoil you!" he said whining.

He has already bought me 2 expensive wigs, he has done enough. "No Giovan-"

"I won't take no for an answer. I WANT to do this for you out of my goodwill" he said and mumbled something afterward. "Huh?" I said. "Oh, nothing," he said looking innocent. "But I'm taking you shopping!" he said.

"What's wrong with the things I have? I believe that it's better to be thankful for things you can afford with your own money." I said looking at him. "Nothing is wrong with what you have its just I l-....care a lot about you." he said blushing. My cheeks got red and I smiled. "Pleeeesse let me spoiled you one more time?" Giovanni said pouting.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Now! Go get dressed. We are leaving in one hour" he lifting up my head from his lap. I sat up and he walked up the stairs. I shook my head as I got up too.