CH 8: Dream and Eden

NOV 6TH

PM 07:51

Zen garden

Third's person POV

Connor opens his eyes, he is about to report to Amanda, He walks in the garden, an umbrella in his hand. Amanda is waiting for him on the other side of a bridge.He approaches her.

-"Connor. I've been expecting you... Would you mind a little walk?"

Connor smiles slightly and opens the umbrella. They start walking together.

 They start walking together

...

-"That deviant seemed to be an intriguing case. A pity you didn't manage to capture it..."

Amanda is a little disappointed.
Connor decides to explain.

-"Deviants are completely irrational, which makes it difficult to anticipate their behavior... but I should have been more effective."

-"Did you manage to learn anything?"

-" Agent Myers and I, found its diary, but it was encrypted. It may take weeks to decipher."

-"what else?"

-"The walls of the apartment were covered with drawings of labyrinths and other symbols. Agent Myers also discovered the rA9 sign on the bathroom wall. Like the other deviants, it seemed to be obsessed with this sign."

-"You came very close to capturing that deviant..."

...

-"How is your relationship with the Lieutenant developing?"

-"Everything is going well, he's sometimes a little stubborn, but I think he's a good detective."

- "And, with the agent Myers?"
Connor thinks a few seconds.

-"She seems to appreciate my company. She was very grateful after I saved her life. She has a strong emotional shock, but I think she's fine."Connor smiled slightly.

- "Sometimes I worry about her, especially since she's taking tranquilizers to sleep..."
Amanda stops walking.

-"We don't have much time. Deviancy continues to spread. It's only a matter of time before the media finds out about it. We need to stop this, whatever it takes. Do not let anyone stop you from accomplishing your mission, Connor."

-"I will solve this investigation, Amanda. I won't disappoint you."

-" A new case just came in. Find Anderson and Myers, and investigate it."

Amanda moves away from Connor.

Later.

Amal's apartment.