CH 32: For ever /Final chapter/

1 years later

October 12, 2039

The weather is refreshing. The leaves begin to fall.

Androids have got equal rights with humans.

The house is empty. Amal and Connor are at work. Their lives can not be more beautiful, more joyful. Connor has adapted perfectly to the emotions he feels.

He is alive.

Amal always takes pleasure in making her discover the world from a human point of view.It's still a little complicated for Connor, but he's learning fast. Connor is happy, since he has become deviant and shares his life with Amal, he has never experienced such moments of euphoria with her.

Hank is happy for him, when he works with Connor, he does not stop calling him * son *.

Amal returns from work. Thirty minutes later, Connor arrives in his turn. Amal is asleep in the couch. Connor approaches silently. He turns off the TV and gets closer to her. He kisses her on the cheek and says whispering:

- "I'm home, I'll put you in bed dear."

He gently takes her in his arms and goes to the bedroom. He gently undresses her and puts the blanket on her. Connor undresses and joins her in bed.

He wraps his arm around her waist and watches her sleep.

A year of happiness already ... A year of love ...

He will protect and love her.

Life is not a long calm river, especially with Amal. Life with her is beautiful, full of surprises, intense ...

Tomorrow they will go on vacation. They are near a lake outside the city. They will stay there for a week. There is a small house, they will settle there. Amal knows they go on vacation but she does not know the destination, Connor wants to surprise her. He can not wait to see her smile, she has a communicative smile. But for now, they are together in bed, Connor runs his hand through her hair.

He approaches her ear and whispers to her:

- "I love you, Amal."

He puts himself against her, and inhales her scent.

They are together, forever.

THE END

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The end of this adventure.

The end is short, but I wanted to offer an end that leaves a freedom of interpretation over the rest of their lives. I hope you enjoyed it.

I want to thank you all for following me through this story, I sincerely hope you like it as much as I do.

And if you have any suggestion for a new story with the same characters, one-shots... let me know !!

I wish you a good day or a good night!