CH 10: Cyberlife and Jericho

Amal's POV

Cyberlife Tower

I arrive in front of the gate, a guard approaches me, I'm anxious ... I have to keep my cool.
I open the window of my car.

- "Amal Myers, I work here."

- "What are you doing here? It's not an hour to work."

I took my bio component and show it to him.

- "The bio component of my prosthesis is broken, I do not have at home, so I came here to take one."

- "Okay, you can past."

-"Thank you." I close the window and continue to the parking lot.

As I get out of the car, I enter the tower and head for the elevator.

* I hope it's all right ... I'm breaking all laws! *

I arrive at my assembly station, I take a bag and take all I can: Packs of blue blood, welders, bio components ...

* I'm stealing Cyberlife !!! ... But I can not let this deviant fall ... he needs me. I will go to the end. it's my choice*

I close the bag and return to the elevator. On leaving I meet some colleagues.

- "Hey Amal, what are you doing here?"

- "Huh ... I'm coming to take some equipment, to work at home ..."

- "You never stop working eh?"

- "Ohhhh you know .... I work like everyone else, huh? Hehehe ..." I smile nervously.

- "Yeah, but watch out for overwork huh?"

- "Yes, yes, do not worry ... well, it's not that I'm bored, but I have to go home ..." I start to recoil slowly.

-"You want me to come with you?"

- "No! Uh ... No, thank you, it's very nice of you ... Well, ... see you next time, huh?"

- "uh ... yeah ... ok, see you next time ..."

I go away from them quickly and go to my car. I open the door, put the bag in the back seat and hide it with a blanket. I get a bio component for my arm that I insert as soon as possible. I wait a few seconds ...

My arm begins to move ... finally! I turn on the car and get out of the parking lot and go back home.

a few minutes later.
I finally got home, with the material to repair Michael. I'm knocking at the door.

- "Michael, it's me, open the door!"

The door opened and I hurry to enter.

- "Do you have everything you need?" he asks me.

- "Yes, I have everything, get into the chair." He sits down, I take a chair, and sits next to him.

I open his abdomen, and find that there is significant damage, but no risk of impending shutdown.

I start by replacing a damaged bio component, then I tie up the metal parts. There is work, but I have seen worse.I give him a pack of blue blood.

- "Drink, you lost a lot of thirium." He took the pack from my hand and began to drink it.

I close his abdomen, and tries to repair his skin, but it will remain marks.