Songs and phone calls

An: Remember when Andy went away for four days with Blair to write music for one of the EPs. This is a one shot of that basically. I don't remember where they were staying or with who really, so I'm making it up a bit. But this is a fanfic so most of it is made anyway.

Relationship status: not together
:::15.34

I could still feel his lips on my cheek and hear him say 'I'll miss you, buddy'. The last thing Rye said to me before I left. Blair and I were leaving for four days to write some songs for the EP. I was going to miss my bandmates, especially Rye. The boy I love, the one who would never know how I loved him.

:::23.47

When we finally got there I was too tired to take in the surroundings. Blair showed me my room. And I just went to bed at once. I lay in bed for a while thinking about what we could write tomorrow, but my thoughts kept wandering to other places. Mostly about Rye.

:::09.01

When I woke up my thoughts hadn't changed much from last night, and I caught myself thinking about what life could be if we together. I snapped back to reality. But I couldn't help to think that it would be a good life.

I got ready slowly, still thinking of what might be if I said something. Maybe, just maybe he might like me.

I sat down and started writing down the things I was thinking about.

Boy I just want you to know

That you're the one I don't want to ever let go

Tell me I'm not dreaming

Before we lose this feeling

I'm intoxicated on my love for you

Caught up in the way you smile

Who knows if you'll love me when I tell you

I looked over what I just wrote. I felt relieved in a way, no what felt wasn't stuck inside. And since we were here to write songs, maybe with some minor changes this could be a cool chorus or bridge. I start strumming on my guitar, just trying to see if this could work with a melody I've had stuck at the back of my head for a while.

I break out of the trance I've been in for the last couple of minutes when I hear knocking.

"Come in," I say loudly enough for my voice to carry to the other side of the door.

"Good morning," Blair says as he steps inside.

"Good morning," I say smiling at him.

"So I heard something promising?" He raises his eyebrows at me questioning if I'm ready to share.

"Um yeah, I've had this melody stuck in my head for a while. And this morning I wrote something half decent. I thought with some changes it could work." I give him the piece of paper with the half-finished lyrics. I hadn't made any changes on paper, but I had a few ideas, on vocals and production of the song.

I could feel myself holding my breath when he read it.

"This is really good. I agree some minor changes. And I feel the first four lines could be the bridge and the rest could be the chorus, or a part of it and maybe with some repeating. And it needs a couple of verses. But it's really good, who's it about?"