She ships it

I just want to thank all of you who commented and voted on the chapter. It really made me super happy, I hope I managed to reply to all of the comments. And if I missed you I'm sorry. ❤️ currently working on the requests from the last chapter!

Relationship status: not together
Andy: single        Rye: Taken
:::18.45

"Guys I'm lonely! Come play truth or dare with me." I feel a surge of guilt when I heard Andy's voice call out through the apartment. Harvey was gone in LA and Holly and I were cuddling on my bed. No doubt that Jack and Brook were in their room. Then there was Mikey and Samantha. He was surrounded by couples and the only other single person we lived with was gone.

"Come on," I say and Holly nods.

We make our way to the living room, where I could see Mikey and Sam cuddling on the couch while Andy was sitting alone on his bed. Jacklyn had come out of their room and came in the Mindy room after us.

"Aw, Fovvs," I say as I go over to him and kiss the top of his head. "Sorry, we've been ignoring you."

"Don't worry about it I just felt particularly bored." He shrugs.

I sit down next to him and Holly joins us on Andy's bed.

"Okay, Mikey Truth or Dare?" Jack says.

"Um... truth."

"Have you two ever done it here in the flat, without being caught?" Jack says smugly.

"Yeah, of course." No one is shocked because sometimes both of them suddenly just have like ten new hickeys, and sometimes they weren't too good at hiding. "Andy! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay, Andy do you have a crush on anyone at the moment? And if so, who is it?"

"Dare." We all start laughing hysterically mostly because of Andy's face.

"Ah come on," Brook says while Andy gives the room a pleading look, to not have to answer that question.

"Fine, I'll be nice this once. Sit on Rye's lap for the rest of the game."

"But what about Holl-?"

"Oh I don't mind, I kinda ship it," we both look at her like wtf. "I just mean I find it really cute how close you two- Oh I don't have to explain."

"Come on Fovvs, it's no big deal." I put my arms around his waist and pull him into my lap, then I leave my arms there making him lean back on me.

"They're so cute!" Holly exclaims, I just laugh.

:::19.15

Andy's POV.
We had played nonstop since I called everyone into the Mindy room. I had felt kinda alone, but right in Rye's arms now I felt safe and happy. I was really happy that I had gotten out of that truth, I would have had to come out and tell everyone that I loved Rye. And I don't think I'm ready to come out just yet. I had been nervous that Holly would be mad about me sitting in her boyfriend's lap. But on the contrary, she seemed very happy about it.

During the time that I had gotten comfortable, everyone had revealed different embracing stories, tried to do something extremely weird and impossible or eaten something weird.

Jack had just completed a dare; which had consisted of trying not to be hit by eggs that we threw at him. He had managed to only be hit by one egg.

"Rye, truth or dare?" Jack asked.

"Dare," He says confidently, why wouldn't he be confident what could be worse than have to have me sitting in his lap for the entire game.

"Kiss the cutest person in the room, but not Holly. For thirty seconds."