High school

*Homophobic slurs are mentioned along with stereotypes*

Andy-17 Rye-17
Relationship status: together
:::7.47

Andy's POV
The fourth day in hell, aka my new school and Rye had been out sick throughout the week, but he would come to school today, which I was excited about. Although he would be late. Though it hadn't been too odd because we hadn't gone to the same school before.

During the three previous days, I had made friends with Jack and Brooklyn. They were really funny guys. We had met in English class and it had been like we had known each other all our lives.

I had talked to Harvey and Mikey, some of Rye's friends. They were aware of our relationship and I think they are our biggest fans, they find us adorable.

Today I was wearing black ripped jeans and a pink t-shirt. Which of course the group of homophobic wannabes had to comment on.

"Hey Fowler, you're a faggot!" Sam yells as I walk past.

"No shit Sherlock," I call back, having no problem telling them my sexuality also letting them know they aren't getting to me.

"And now you're dressing like one too."

"Sam he doesn't look gay," one of his many friends, say.

"Oh shit, I forgot my rainbow again," I say smiling smugly. Again letting him no that he doesn't get to me at all.

"One day Fowler," he says slightly aggravated.

"Gosh, Sam. Stop flirting, I told I'm taken." I say smug as ever, while people start laughing at Sam.

"As if," he says trying to reclaim any kind of self-respect, but at this point, I'm tired of the group of peasants led by that pig, and their tedious games, so I continued walking to class. But as I do I flipped them off, manicure on point.

:::12.42

We just finished lunch and on our way to maths class, when the group of homophobic losers approach us. Jack and Brook pushed off to the side.

"Guys, I'm flattered. You shouldn't have," I say calmly, compared to my last school the group of bullies was tiny, even though we were well surrounded.

"Fowler you are gonna pay for this morning," I smile as he pushes me against the lockers.

"Are you going to beat me up, you should do it quickly or you won't be able to."

"What is that supposed to mean Fowler?"

"Well, I would imagine that it would be hard to beat me while I'm here and you're at the hospital. Actually, I don't have to imagine because of what happened last time someone laid a finger on me." I smile when thinking back to what happened to that loser.

"You think you could beat me up?" He laughs and a lot of the people surrounding us joins in.

"No, probably not," I say after looking him up and down, sizing him up. "But my boyfriend can and he probably will. Have fun with that."

"A loser like you will never get a boyfriend," he says grabbing my shoulders slamming me against the lockers again.

I had been through this so many times at my last school that I didn't even flinch, all he gets from me is a bored sigh. Sure it wasn't fun, but the moment you let them know that they've hurt you, they'll never stop. So my expression of light amusement and boredom didn't change.

"Are we talking about you now? Because I think you have a lot of problems, too bad I don't care." I give him a fake smile before continuing to butcher his reputation. Getting mocked by the new openly gay kid in front of everyone, ouch. "I think you should fuck off before he gets here," I say, I know Jack or Brook probably would have spoken to either Rye, Mikey or Harvey. Seeing as they are all jocks, the most popular in the school and most capable of beating the shit out of these losers.

"What was that?" He slams me against the lockers a third and fourth time, no new reactions.

"I said; fuck off!"

"You some nerve," he says raising a hand presumably to slap me, I raise an eyebrow yawning.

"No, but you got problems," Rye says as he pushes through the group of people standing around us. They quickly part like the Red Sea and a lot of them leave, in fear.

Sam turns around bewildered, he looks scared when he saw Rye.

"Hey babe, feeling any better?" I ask, there are audible gasps around the group.

"Yeah Fovvs, loads," he smiles at me. "So What happened here?"

Realisation hit Sam like a truck and his hands left my shoulders immediately.

"Well, I started out my day with these losers pointing out that I'm gay, you know it's always nice to be reminded. But then started discussing how gay I looked. And I realised that I left my blue wig and rainbow at home. I think he was trying to flirt but you know I'm loyal." I jokingly blow him a kiss before I continue. "Then after lunch, they felt I didn't remember how gay I am so they presided to tell me again. And I think that's about it really." Rye laughs at my sassiness and the stunned look on Sam's face.

Before doing anything else he goes over and gives me a light kiss on my lips. We both roll our eyes at each other as we hear some people gasp.

God, I had missed kissing him during these last few days. He had denied me every time because he didn't want me to become sick. Always taking care of me.

"No one touches him, got it?" He says loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear. "Should I show you guys what happens if you do. Sam care to help me demonstrate?"

He pushes Sam up against the lockers, the sound of him slamming against them was ten times greater then what had happened when Sam had pushed me. But before he can do anything else I stop him.

"Come on Babe, don't. I'm fine really. These losers can't get to me. And all he did was slamming me against the lockers a couple of times, but you know that that's nothing for me." I put my arms around his waist and I pull him into a hug. I can feel him calm down. He kisses the top of my head making me smile. Then he put his chin on top of my head.

"Leave," I hear everyone scattering, but I can't see them because I'm safely in Rye's arms. Eyes closed and face pressing against his chest.

:::
Hope you enjoyed this high school au one-shot. I really enjoyed writing sassy Andy and I really like how it turned out. Please vote if you liked it.

Any requests?

❤️