Dating?

Relationship status: not officially but they act like it
:::22.21

Rye's POV.
Finally we pull up at my house, I was ready for break. I needed time to relax and see my family. Andy was going to stay with me and my family for a couple of days because why not?

I go and grab my bags and then head towards the house, looking back one to see if Fovvs was alright; he was.

My mum came out of the house to greet us, stepping out on the steps holding her arms across her upper body as to protect herself from the slight chill. She smiled widely at me giving me a tight hug.

"I can't believe that I actually get to meet your boyfriend," she says excitedly. I raise my eyebrows, who was she talking about?

"Neither can I bec-"

"Congrats, I didn't know you had a boyfriend Rye," Andy says behind me as he puts his bags down.

"Neither did I," I say smiling at my mother rather confused.

"I thought 100% that you and Andy were a thing," she says after she let's go of Andy.

I wish.

We look over at each other and both of us try to stifle our laughs. If he only knew...

"Why does everyone think that we are together?" I say still trying not to laugh and not succeeding. "Mum, we're best friends, oh my god."

:::8.49

I woke up with my little flovvlar in my arms, I smile at how peaceful and cute he is when he's sleeping. I start gently playing with his hair.

"Hey, guys." My mum walks in, stops abruptly and raises her eyebrows at me, I just roll my eyes. "Well, I was just going to say that your brother made breakfast and would like for everyone to come downstairs."

My mother's voice causes Andy to stir in my arms. He only snuggles deeper into my chest as to hide from the light.

"Don't you love me?" I hear a sleepy voice say.

"Aw, Fovvs of course I do," I say laughing at his question, running my hand through his soft hair.

"Then why did you wake me from my beauty sleep?" He says jokingly, thank god for Andy not being as serious about his sleep as Jack.

"Mum did, but it's time for breakfast," he nods before lying down again. "Andy you have to get up." I sigh loudly.

I try to sit up, but with him pressing my chest down it's practically impossible. "What will it take for you to get up?" I ask as I was starting to get hungry.

He considered it for a moment or two before giggling slightly. "A kiss?" He thought he had me, probably thinking I would give up and let him stay in bed, I sigh again before pecking his lips quickly. 

"Now get up!" I say smugly as he groans, rolls off me and slowly gets up.

"And I'm the crazy one for thinking that you two are together!" My mum says from the doorway looking rather amused.

If she only knew how much I wished for it to be real, but in reality I would never be brave enough to take that step. To risk it all when I know he doesn't feel the same way. All the what ifs? What might happen regarding the band and the fans. But most of all, our friendship.

:::15.30

Me and Fovvs were laying on the couch watching different movies. We were talking up the entire couch, me sitting on one end with his head in my lap lying across the rest of the couch.

"Come on make some room!" I hear Rob say as he enters the room with the twins.

Absentmindedly Andy climbs into my lap leaving enough space on the couch for my brothers. Not once taking his eyes off of the television.

How is he this cute?

"So how long?" Robbie asks from the other side of the couch.

"How long what?" Andy asks rather confused, still focusing on the TV, I have an idea of what my brother is implying.

"Seriously? Isn't it obvious? How long have you two been together?" He says slightly exaggeratedly.

"We're not together!" We say together.

"Why does everyone think we are?" Andy asks me.

I think I know why literally everyone assumes we're together; because whenever we're together we're inseparable. We hold hands, cuddle and the occasional kiss. 

"You act like you're a couple!"

"No we don't! Tell him Rye!"

"I would love to, unfortunately it would be a lie," actually I would love to say that we were together, but alas. "Andy you're literally sitting in my lap as we're having this argument. We bicker like an old married couple. And when we're not in the same room we're texting each other." I raise my eyebrows in a challenging manner, not quite unlike the one my brother was sporting a moment ago.

He blushes slightly at this, "Do you mind though?"

"No, of course not Fovvs." I say pulling him into my arms.

"So last question," we both look back at Rob and nod. "So why aren't you together? Because you both obviously like each other."

It's my turn to blush while Andy just looks flustered and uncomfortable.

"Wait! So you're not actually together, I thought you were joking!" Sammie says as he finally looks away from the screen. We shake our heads both of us still slightly red. "Well, you're both ridiculous then." He turns back to the TV, deciding it was more interesting then what was happening next to him.

:::

"So are we going to talk about what your brothers said earlier?" Andy asks me when we're finally alone in my room.

"I don't know what to do or say honestly," he looks at me confused and slightly scared. Well here goes nothing. "I'll just be honest, I've liked you since forever. And I'm sorry if that makes you hate me or make you uncomfortable. But I just wanted you to know."

He smiles widely before taking a couple of steps closer to me.

"Well don't be sorry, because I feel the same way," he tilts his head up so our lips can meet. Like so many times before, yet so different. Because now I knew it wasn't for the fans, and I knew it wasn't the last time.

:::
Thank you so much for reading, did you like it? Tell me in the comments, what can I improve on.

And please correct me if I made any mistakes, I'm native but still lazy. Sometimes I make mistakes and when I edit it I don't notice. So please tell me so I can change it!

❤️