I don't sleep too well anymore

Relationship status: not together
:::23.47

Andy's POV.
Lying awake in the middle of the night is possibly the worst thing in the world. Just thinking about all the things I did during the show and regretting most of it, and coming up with things that would have been way better. I tried to be still so that I wouldn't wake Rye up. He was in the bed next to mine in the hotel room we were sharing. The thing is that I'm used to this, I hardly ever get a good nights sleep. I often lay awake for hours, just dividing deeper into the pool of self-hatred. During the tour, it hadn't gotten better, every single night. I couldn't recover from last night when I was thinking about everything I did wrong that same night.

"Why are you awake?" I hear Rye say in a soft voice.

His voice reminded me of how close we had been during the show tonight. I had spent some time thinking about this too. What if someone realised, that I liked him. Would he hate me? Would the fans hate me? Would the fans hate him?

"How did you know?" I ask confused, had I woken him up.

"I can practically hear you thinking from over here. What's up?"

"It's nothing," I say trying to convince us both.

"I know you too well to believe that," I smile because he's right he is the only one who always notices. The little things. "Now tell me."

I sigh, "I don't know just thinking about the show. And I don't know, I just don't sleep too much anymore."

"Andy, you did great in the show, you are so talented. Now try to sleep. I know you need it." He knew like he always did when no one else had a clue. I tried to hide my emotions but it didn't matter, he could still read me as clearly as if it was written on a billboard.

I hear Rye leavening his bed. But before I could dwell on why I feel the duvet being lifted off my body and someone lying down next to me.

"Come here," I move towards him immediately. I instantly feel myself calming down, I wrap my arms around his waist and his arms wrap around my neck pulling me on top of him. He starts playing with my hair knowing this calms me down.

"I know it's hard, but I love you just the way you are. Okay? Please don't tear yourself apart like that."

He made my heart melt. Even though it didn't mean the same for him as it did for me. This boy had no idea what he did to me. He didn't even know the significance of what I said next.

"I love you too," and with that I drift of into sleep, finally being able to let go of my thoughts and just hold on to the man in front me.

:::
Okay sorry, that was so short, but I didn't know how to continue this. Hope you liked it anyway, just something I thought of when I couldn't sleep. If you have any suggestions please comment or message me.

(Yay, double update!)

❤️