Pretend please

Relationship status: strangers
:::19.23

Andy's POV.
I don't know why she started talking to me, but at this point, she had been trying to get into my pants for around twenty minutes. I had told her repeatedly that I wasn't interested, which I wasn't. I had told her that I was taken, which I wasn't either. I just didn't like the vibe she was giving me. She was rude, that might be because she was drunk. I now knew she's twenty-three and called Sam. I had also had to listen to her life story. There had been innuendos in every single sentence. She made me very uncomfortable and had tried to touch me inappropriately a couple of times. Every time I would move and she would follow, at this point, I had given up on trying to move away from her. I was however impressed by that she hadn't blacked out, her eyes weren't completely open and she was swinging to some music in her head, completely offbeat to the music in the bar.

"So why don't we get out of here?" She asked me for about the twentieth time, slurring heavily.

"No thank you, as I told you I'm taken," I say as I was getting tired of this lie that she had heard about a dozen times, she seemed to care less now then she had before. Not caring to ask about this person.

"Well I can't let a cutie like you go," she says, making me feel uneasy. I didn't want to I be called cutie by this girl. I turn away from the bar and tried to find something that would get me out of this situation. I see a boy that looks to be around my age, walking in, he's the most beautiful boy I've laid my eyes on. A weirdly twisted plan starts to form in my head.

I leave her at the bar and go to give him a hug. To my surprise, he hugs me back.

"Hey, can you help me?" I whisper in his ears.

"Good! You aren't drunk, good I thought someone drunk wanted to hug me. But what can I help you with?"

"This girl won't stop bothering me and I was wondering if you could pretend to be my boyfriend. Just until she leaves me alone. Please?" We let go of each other, I look at him pleadingly.

"Sure, I'm Rye by the way." He takes my hand and lets me lead him to the bar.

"Thank you, you're a lifesaver. She makes me feel so uneasy. I'm Andy by the way." We sit down right where I was sitting.

"What do you want?" I ask him. He tells the bartender and soon we both have drinks.

"Who is this?" Sam asks.

"I'm Andy's boyfriend, Rye," he says and extends a hand towards Sam. She takes it looking a bit bewildered.

"You could have told me you were gay!" She exclaims.

"Well, first of all, that's none of your business and second of all I'm not gay, I'm bi."

"So do you guys want a threesome? I've always wanted to try it with two guys!" She sounds excited. Rye and I both look at her with a mix of surprise, shock and disgust.

"Babe, do you wanna leave? We could go out to eat?" He asks me and I look at him with surprise, he doesn't look like he's acting. But of course he is, I just don't want him to because he's so nice and good looking.

"Sure, I could eat." He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the exit, I don't spare a look to see what happened with Sam.

"Thank you so much, I'm sorry if I ruined your night," I say as soon as we're outside.

"You didn't ruin anything," he looks at me sincerely. "Where do you wanna eat?"

"Wait, you were serious? I thought you just wanted to leave. Not that I had a problem with it." He just smiles at me.

"Well I can't let a cutie like you go," Sam said the same thing, but this time it didn't make me uncomfortable, he made me feel warm inside. I didn't mind being called cutie by such a nice boy.

I look down and try to hide the fact that I'm blushing, "I don't know, you choose." I can hear him laughing softly.

"How about some great Chinese food?" I nodded still not looking him in his eyes. "Here." He says making me look up at him by using a finger under my chin. He's smiling, he then let's go of my face and instead interlaces our fingers pulling me away from the bar and towards Chinatown.

:::
So you may have noticed, or not, I changed the cover. From some random picture I took in Canada where I started the book. To something that tells you a bit more about what it's about. Make sense?

Anyway, thank you for reading! Sorry, it was short, I could probably update again today after editing another one-shot. Should I?

Leave suggestions, please.

❤️