INTRO

PROLOGUE:

Angelle stormed through the bustling market, her eyes locked on Link as he laughed with his friends. She despised his arrogant grin and the way he would always outshine her in everything.

“Serves him right,” she muttered under her breath.

As she passed by, Link caught sight of her and called out, “Hey, Angelle! Where are you off to in such a hurry?” Angelle stopped in her tracks, her fists clenching.

"None of your business, Link."
Link chuckled.

I don't like him...

I hate him for being him...

But I ended up with him.

At the end of the time, I want to be on his side forever.

"I want all of you. Your body, your heart, your soul."

Ang Boyfriend kong Hypebeast.

Book Cover @emiracle28 

DISCLAIMER: This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locates is entirely coincidental.

A/N: Tadaaaaaaaa! So, this will be my first Teenfiction story here. I want to share this to all of you, para naman ma-feel niyo rin magkaroon ng Hype Beast na boyfriend, charot. So, I hope you will enjoy this. please, bare with my error grammatical and typos. Tenkyuuu!

(A/N 2024): I’m glad to be back here in Wattpad! Idk what to say but uhm.. sisimulan ko na siyang ayusin o i-edit ko siya ng malala mabawasan lang yung mga sabaw hehe.