Chapter 7-Zora

When we actually got to the camp I couldn't believe it. Everything was exactly like the books. The cabins, the canoe lake, the strawberry fields, even the Big house was there. which is exactly where Christian ended up taking me.

When I walked in Chiron was standing right there. I almost went into fangirl mode right then and there, but I somehow managed to control myself. I think that Chiron and Christian may have talked, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was too busy looking at photos of the campers on one wall of the office. Well actually there was one picture that caught my attention. It was of a boy with sea green eyes and unkempt black hair. It had to be the one and only Percy Jackson. In fact everyone from the books was there Annabeth, Piper , Leo, and even Nico.

At this point I realized that Christian was gone and Chiron was looking at me with amusement. I looked at him and said, "They're all real. You and Percy and all of the gods. they're real."

"Well I guess that makes introductions easier. Yes everything in the books is true. In fact the author is a demigod as well." Chiron said,"I would like to know about your family."

"I am apparently a descendant of Apollo. I just found that out today." I replied to him.

"So it's true, what Christian said," Chiron said thoughtfully.

"I guess. it's what my grandmother told me anyway." Just then the room seemed to light up. Chiron's gaze was focused on something above my head. When I looked up, there was a glowing lyre floating above me, a symbol of Apollo. I had just been claimed.

"Well I guess that solves one problem," joked Chiron, "Now I see you are carrying a bow. Are you any good at archery?"

I didn't know how to respond so I just said, "Well I guess I'm okay. I was probably the best in my class at school."

Instead of responding Chiron just nodded. "Well Zora, welcome to Camp Half-Blood. I think Christian is waiting outside have him show you to your cabin and introduce you to everyone."

I took that as a dismissal and left the camp office.