Chapter 42- Zora

Yeah the river Styx is kind of a creepy place, but the ferry boat guy is even worse. I expected him to ask for money, but he didn't. Instead he took me past the lines of the dead and past Cerberus straight to Hades' palace, which was also creepy. Some zombie guy lead me to what must be Hades' throne room and gestured for me to stay there.

Pretty soon Hades came in, took a seat on his throne, and looked at me. "Your highly irritating ancestor asked me to bring you here instead of making you wait in those lines. He should be here soon. Until then, don't touch anything."

"Why did you bring me here? You could have refused." I asked, really hoping he wouldn't change his mind.

"It's a debt repaid to your father. He sacrificed his life for one of my children, not that he knew it. Him and your mother are quite happy by the way. Look here comes Apollo."

Sure enough when I turned around Apollo was standing behind me. "Hey you're looking pretty good for being dead." All I did was give him the best glare I possibly could. "Okay sorry, but don't worry your brother and your friends got out safely. Thanks to that Dominic kid."

"Good. At least I managed to keep my promise." I said, "Now can we get this judgement thing over with so I can go." I really do not like this palace.

This time Hades spoke up, "Well normally we would, but that necklace is still protecting you. It's still healing you. Apollo here is putting some extra power into it to bring you back, but it won't heal you completely. Also there could be some repercussions, possibly. Some lasting damage to your body."

"Zora I'm giving you the choice. You can stay here in the underworld. You will be in Elysium with your parents. I will make sure your brother gets back home and your friends safely reach Camp Half- Blood. Your other option is to go back to them and be there for your family that's left alive." Apollo said.

I hesitated. It would be so easy to just stay here and be happy. To see my parents again and not have to worry about anything. It would also crush my grandmother and my brother. I can't do that to them. "I want to go back. I can't let my family loose me, so soon after my mom. Also there's someone that I have to defeat." Apollo smiled and then everything went white.

I found myself lying on my back with pain lacing through every part of my body. When I opened my eyes, I found four worried faces leaning over me. "What are you guys staring at?" I asked.