Chapter 13- Zora

"What's going on?!" I asked a camper running past us.

"The camp is under attack. Get your weapons." the camper replied as she ran off.

At his words Rania immediately started running towards the armory and, naturally, I followed her.

When we got to the armory we found a whole bunch of campers inside grabbing weapons and armor, including Christian. Rania went to go get her own weapons and Christian brought me some armor and a bow along with a quiver of arrows. Pretty soon everyone was dressed and we all went out to defend our camp.

There was no talking, just people working out strategies. When I finally reached the camp entrance, there was a lot of people fighting, but it looked like our campers had almost won.

One of the first things I noticed was there were no monsters only other kids, other demigods. The only way to tell the campers from the attackers was glimpses of orange t-shirts underneath their armor.

I started shooting arrows at anyone I could identify as one of our attackers. Pretty soon we had the remaining attackers surrounded, but they didn't surrender.

One of the strange kids stepped forward and grinned. I assumed it must be the leader of the group. He was dark skinned and pretty good looking, except for the scar on the side of his face. It looked like he had been burned.

"I'm looking for a certain demigod. I have a message for her," he said, completely calm despite being surrounded by an army of angry kids with weapons.

"Oh, really" sneered a camper I didn't know, "Who is this demigod."

"Her name is Zora Griffin." the leader said.