Chapter 43- Christian

"Zora?" I asked. It's impossible. There's no way she could be alive.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm here." She said. With those words Wesley ran up to her and laid on top of her, giving her the strongest hug he could. I watched as she winced, but still hugged him back. We finally got him off of her and found out that she was far from being alright. The wound through her stomach had started bleeding again, though not as badly, and she had some broken ribs.

Just then two chariots pulled by pegasi landed in the little clearing we were in. Out of them jumped three campers wearing the orange shirts that proved to me they were friends.

I looked back down at Zora, "How-"

"Long story. Apollo probably told them where we were." She said without letting me finish my question. One chariot was specially designed to carry wounded demigods, so we loaded Zora into that one. Another Apollo camper climbed in with her and went to work on her wounds. A second camper jumped in and prepared to drive the chariot home. The rest of us piled into the second chariot, which was an extra large one to carry all of us. Once everyone was loaded we set off for camp.

We got there and Zora was rushed off to the infirmary. The rest of us were forced to go there too, after getting some congratulations from the other campers. The medics checked us over and gave us a little nectar to speed up our healing process. I was given as much food as they could get from the dining pavilion, so were Wesley and Rachel. Rania left as soon as they verified she was okay, and didn't say a word to anyone.

Pretty soon everyone was bugging me to tell them what happened, so I told them as much as I could. Chiron said that there would be a funeral for Dominic and that the Thanatos cabin should make a shroud for him. Mostly I just sat in the Hephaestus workshop tinkering with things and worrying about Zora.

About three days after we got back, the Apollo kids finally let me in to see her. I found her sitting up in bed with her brother next to her. He was crying and Zora looked like she was about ready to cry herself. Rachel was sitting in the far corner and stood up when she saw me. She went over to Wesley and led him out of the room, I guess to let me talk to Zora.