Chapter 11-Christian

When I saw Zach and Toni talking to someone, I knew that this couldn't be good. Then I realized the person they were bothering was Zora. The next thing I knew they were holding her and punched her right in the face. She didn't even hesitate after that. She took both of them out in a matter of 30 seconds.

By the time I actually made it over there Zach was on the ground and Toni had a bloody nose. There was also a crowd of campers watching the scene.

Zora came and found me after she left the infirmary and immediately started apologizing for what happened.

"Zora I saw the whole thing. I know you were just protecting yourself. Anyways those two have been asking for it for a long time." I told her.

She gave me a relieved smile and said, "Chiron basically said the same thing."

"So you didn't get into any trouble?" I asked her.

"No, but I think Toni and Zach are in for an eternity of kitchen duty." she said happily.

Just then Rania walked up to us and immediately turned to Zora. "I heard that you beat up Zach and Toni," when Zora nodded she Rania smiled and added, "Good job. Those two need to be put in their place sometimes."

"Christian, we need you at the armory!" yelled another camper

"I swear those guys can't survive ten minutes without me. are you sure you're okay Zora?" I asked her. Her lip still looked pretty nasty.

"Yeah I'm good. Go deal with your problem." she told me.

With that I nodded and ran off to go deal with whatever problem they had at the armory.