Chapter 30- Rania

"Zora we need to get out of here in case they, uh, in case-" Then the entire world started to tilt and Dominic caught me before I hit the concrete.

"Oh gods, why didn't you tell me she was hurt?" Zora asked Dominic.she didn't wait for an answer though, "Help me lift her up into the car and keep her awake. I don't know what will happen if she falls asleep."

They picked me up and I may have moaned in pain. The world was spinning and I could feel myself losing consciousness. They got me in the car and Dominic sat in the back and put my head in his lap.

Zora climbed in the front seat and drove off. I'm pretty sure she may have been eating a little ambrosia while she drove, but I was trying to focus on not dying. Every once in a while Dominic would tell me to stay awake or squeeze my hand and tell me that we were almost there. I had no idea where we were going but Zora finally stopped the car.

She told Dominic to go do something, but I didn't catch what it was. My vision was starting to loose focus and I vaguely realized that I was shaking. Zora climbed into the back seat and peeled away me hand that I had been holding over my wound.

She started doing some healing magic and feeding me a little nectar, but I knew I wasn't working very well. That blade must not have been a normal metal. She kept mumbling spells while she worked on cleaning and bandaging my side. It hurt like hell, but I felt a little better after she was done. I was still in serious danger though.

"Dominic says there's someone near here who can help you. Just hang on until we can find him alright." Zora told me.

I couldn't stay awake any longer and pretty soon I blacked out.