Three - part one

Anna's POV

A ball they said. With pretty dresses and dancing. father was throwing a ball and for the fist time in my life, I was invited. It was all I had ever wanted, to be invited, what I was invited to didn't matter all I wanted was the invite. It had to do with at alpha, the alpha that made tingles run up and down my spine, the one who smelled like smoke and bamboo.

We had a bamboo tree in the garden.

I liked him, he had a pretty smile that lit up his green eyes they looked like a Forrest. I think he liked me. I screwed up my nose, Camilla thinks he likes her, father thinks he likes Camilla too. They all think he likes her. But he's mine. He can't like her.

'You have to look beautiful for the ball!" Exclaimed kid.

'Noooo, she needs to look smoking hot,' Coquette purred.

"The more clothes she wears the better!" Beezle growled.

"It doesn't matter, they'll never let her go,' Woe sighed.

I covered my ears, I didn't like it when they were so loud, or when the bickered. They gave me a head ache.

'Shhh," I tried to get them to stop. They didn't, instead I found my delve walking through the walls of the estate under their influence. I didn't feel like fighting today.

I ended up in someone's room, I wasn't sure who's. Going straight to the closet I opened it and looked inside.

'I think the short red one would make her look so sexy, the Alpha won't be able to take his eyes of her!' Coquette giggled.

'Are you kidding me! we don't want her looking like a common Ho! I think green one with the emerald around the waist," Beezle sneered.

"The grey one..... I like that one," Woe mumbled.

"Stop!" Kid screeched in excitement. the told me to take one of the dresses out of the closet. I obeyed.

'This one,' She smiled.

The dress was stunning. It was a long strapless dress, with a heart neckline. It was made from a soft pink chiffon that fell weightlessly over silk. There was a silk sash tied around its waist.

They all numbered in agreement. this was it.

'Quickly now, get ready, the ball is going to start soon!" kid exclaimed.

I did exactly that.

When I was finished I looked into the mirror at my reflection. I was pretty. it was the first time I had ever thought that about myself, only my sisters. I walked in the uncomfortable shoes called stilettos into the foyer where my sisters and father were gathered.

I smiled. For the first time I was apart of the family.

"Hey freak, what do you think you're doing?" Michele scowled at me.

"I was invited," I said clenching my jaw.

"Papa would never......." Jenelle started to say when she was cut off by a shriek.

"Bitch! that's MY dress!" Camilla growled coming towards my, claws out.

"OMG! those are my shoes!" Michel cried joining her sister.

"And that's my necklace!" Brianna joined them.

"And my hair clip!" Jenelle sneered.

"You. little. thief!" Camilla snatched at the front of the dress. "You need to be taught a lesson.."

She tugged at the dress and the silk ripped in half and then it started. They swarmed me, clawing at my dress, my hair, my skin. They pulled my hair and dug into my flesh with their claws.

I wanted to cry, but I held it together.

"What's going on?" my father entered the room.

"She said that you said she could come to the ball," Camilla smiled maliciously.

"I did....... but it looks like she doesn't have anything to wear.... so I guess she can't come."

With his words my world shattered.