Christmas Special

A/N

Hey!
Firstly I want to go over what happened in the last chapter.
So spoilers if u haven't read it yet...

Yes. Anna is pregnant.

Yes. It's Lucs baby.

No. Jaiden does not know about it.

My guess is that u didn't get the hints I was dropping about Anna & Luc doing the dirty in a previous chapter.... btw it was not specifically stated in the chapter.... Because this is NOT fifty shades of grey...

Yes. There are only 3 chapters left. (I think)

No. there will be no sequel.

But. there will be a short story that will show what happens after the end of this.

Anyway.... I don't know what kinda cool aid (haha I've always wanted to say that.... what is cool aid btw?) I was drinking when writing the recent chapter but that twist was purely spontaneous :P

I love you all so much for reading my story and I'm super sad that it is finishing....
But I'm also super exited to finish so I can start other series....

Like a vampire diraries Fanfic >_< ...... I've always wanted to write a fanfic

Or another romance story

Or if your lucky I might just upload my fav writing story called lie to me!! you'll love it!! It has fairies and magic and DRAGONS!!! Oh My!

Anyway.... thankyou for reading and merry merry Christmas!

I hope u enjoy my gift to u...

Lots of love

Stephi Rae xx

Ps. this chapter is not apart of the story line in any way .... it is purely just for fun x

****^^^^^*****^^^^********^^*********
Luc POV

"Out for a night time stroll?" I whispered from behind her long lush, blonde curls.

Anna didn't need to turn around to know it was me, but she did anyway a playful smile pulling at her lips.
She lunged at me, wrapping her arms around me tightly and burying her head against my chest. She fit perfectly against me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well your enthusiasm has made my day." I buried a kiss in her hair. "A simple Merry Christmas would do."

"Merry Christmas." She planted a loving peck square on my lips.

"Now tell me why you're out here and not in there with all your little friends." I leered talking about Ben and Jen.

"Because I'm pretty sure they don't really want me there." Anna rolled her eyes at me as if she truly thought I was an idiot for thinking otherwise.

"Don't be ridiculous Petal. They would and should grovel to be in your presence let alone spend such a glorious day with you."

"About that"-Anna buried her face in the warmth of my chest a moment before pulling back-"Luc, I can't take this. I can't keep pretending that I'm normal. That people actually like me. Because I know they hate me, I know that the people that I love all just call me a freak and whisper behind my back."

"Well then, you must hate me because I would never consider you a freak. And I assure you, I love you more than the stars are bright." I took her hand and we began to walk through the walls of roses and cherry blossoms.