Feelings or nah?

Stairway To Heaven- Led Zeppelin

▸ Stairway To Heaven- Led Zeppelin

T H E U P S I D E D O W N P T . 2

I wiped my brow and grinned at my band members. We have been rehearsing for the benefit concert that we are playing tonight for an hour and a half. Danny and I vaguely explained to the band on why we skipped band practice minus the demogorgon.

"Well I have to say that we sound badass." Chad smirked at us, twirling his drum sticks from behind the drum set. He leaned forward, his elbows on his knees.

"February Rockers Effect is always badass, what the hell are you talking about?" Danny stated, slinging off his lead guitar.

"Either way, we are gonna kill it tonight." Becca beamed. She wrapped an arm around Amanda's shoulder.

"Any idea how many people are coming tonight?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure the entire town is." Manda said, walking over to the cooler. "Anybody want one?"

"Can you toss me one?" I smiled.

"Yeah me, too babe." Chad nodded.

"Anyone else?" Amanda questioned. Danny and Becca nodded their heads. She opened the lid and grabbed four water bottles. Manda tossed them to us. "Should we review the set list one more time?"

"We are for sure singing our songs." Danny replied as he unscrewed the cap of his water bottle. Rebecca walked towards the table in the garage and grabbed it along with a pen. "I think we only have room for three or four covers."

"Okay, so for sure Come Together." I stated.

"Okay." Rebecca mumbled, placing a check near the song name on the set list.

"Carry On Wayward Son, too." Amanda added. Rebecca placed another check on the paper.

"Walk This Way?" Chad questioned.

"Hmm...maybe." Danny bit his lip. "We doing We Will Rock You?"

"That's a hell yes." Chad grinned. We laughed. Shaking her head with a grin, Rebecca marked the paper.

"We are taking Stairway To Heaven off right?" I leaned against the wall.

"I think so." Rebecca nodded.

"It doesn't seem appropriate for the benefit concert with Barber still missing." Amanda inputted. Danny and I exchanged a look knowing Barbra was dead.