The Love Talk

Can't Seem ToMake You Mine - The Seeds

▸ Can't Seem ToMake You Mine - The Seeds

T H E   S P Y P T . I

It was dark out now and I had a flashlight with me. I was currently leaning against the wall of the clubhouse. Dustin has been gone for a while now and I was bored. I've been twirling and throw up my machete to waste time.

Good news?

My aim has gotten better.

Bad news?

I think I killed a poisonous caterpillar...or was it a snake?

Headlights shined at my house, pulling into our driveway. Frowning, I pushed myself off the wall. Two people existed the car. One being my brother, the other Steve.

"What in the hell?" I muttered. Quickly walking over to them, Steve opened the trunk of his car. "When I meant to go get someone, I didn't mean Steve."

"I'm offended." Steve rolled his eyes, reaching for something in his car.

"You said anyone and he was the only person who knew that could help." Dustin shrugged. He gave me a shit eating grin and a wink. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Now tell me why you left your sister alone with a monster?" Steve closed the door and held his nailed bat in his other hand. He gave Dustin a disappointing look.

"I can protect myself." I scoffed, crossing my arms. I made sure to wave my machete in his eyesight.

"Right." Steve nodded, licking his lips. He cleared his throat. "So where is the monster at?"

"Come on." Dustin waved us to follow him. He lead us to the basement door.

I held the flashlight in front of me, letting the light illuminate a path for the three of us. We stopped at the doors.

"Dart is in there." I pointed with my flashlight. Steve stepped closer to the entrance.

"I don't hear shit." Steve bluntly informed us.

"No duh." I rolled my eyes, propping my hip up to place a hand on it. "Dart probably wore himself up. He was ramming at the doors again after Dustin left to go get help. He stopped a while ago."

"He's in there." Dustin agreed.

Steve looked between us. He tapped the door with the tip of his bat. A low metallic clang echoed. There wasn't a sound from Dart. Steve hit the door harder. Still nothing.