Food Is the Way Into A Girl's Heart

Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears

▸Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears

T H E   S U A N A   T E S T P T . II

"Oh, no, no way." I shook my head.

"She can easily fit." Robin noted.

"She's a little girl. No." I shook my head.

"The so called little girl can hear you two shitheads." Erica sassed.

"Fine." I grumbled. "But I don't like it."

"Okay, pipsqueak, we need your help." Robin waved Erica to the back.

"What?" Steve stopped shoving Dustin into the air duct.

"I found someone who can help us." Robin grinned.

Steve furrowed his brows and looked at me. Erica walked in and crossed her arms.

"No." Steve gasped.

"What do you losers want me to do?" Erica titled her head.

"What's going on?" Dustin questioned. "Hello?"

"See what Dustin is trying to do?" Robin pointed at my brother.

"Yeah, and?"

"We need you to crawl into the air ducts and, with out directions, go into a room and open it for us from the inside." Robin explained.

"Why can't one of you guys do it?" Erica perked an eyebrow.

"Obviously, we can't fit." I pointed to my brother who started to squirm around. "And we need to be on the other side. There's one guard that's armed, so we need to inform you when he leaves."

"Steve! Get me out of here!" Dustin kicked his legs.

"Gah!" Steve flinched as he was kicked in the back of the head. "Jesus, Dustin, alright. Calm down."

Steve helped Dustin crawl out of the air duct. The two climbed down the ladder. Erica pursed her lips, looking us all up and down before going to the ladder. Holding out her hand, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the flashlight from the table to give it to her. She climbed it and peered inside the air duct. The rest of us leaned against the counter to wait for her answer.

"Hmm." Erica flashed the light inside the air duct. A second later, she stepped down. "Yeah, I don't know."

"You don't even know if you can fit?" Dustin asked.