Camera Smashing

I Ran - A Flock Of Seagulls

▸ I Ran - A Flock Of Seagulls

H O L L Y  J O L L Y

Danny quickly carried me inside the house. He gently set me on the couch while he ran to use the Harrington's phone. Quickly dialing our house's phone number, Danny anxiously looked over at me.

"Hello? Mom? I-Mom, Mom! Hey, Dawn's hurt. I'm taking her to the hospital." There was a short pause. Danny sighed, running a frustrated hand through his hair. "I don't know. I went outside to check on her and she was on the ground throwing up. I think she hit her head. Yeah, it might be a concussion. Okay, I'll meet you guys there."

Danny hanged up the phone and ran over to me. He gently scooped me up. I whimpered in pain as another waved of nausea flooded over me.

"Set me down. I'm gonna puke." I groaned out. With wide eyes, Danny rushed me to the bathroom. He sat me down on the ground in front of the toilet and lifted up the lid. I emptied my stomach's contents into the porcelain bowl. I blindly reached out for some toilet paper and wiped my mouth in disgust. Not wanting to look at the paper, I threw it away. "Ugh. This is gross."

"C'mon." Danny helped me up. "Let's get you to the hospital."

"Where's Barbra, though?" I mumbled, laying my head on my brother's arm.

"I think she left, Dawn." Danny replied, leading me to the door. Right when he was about to open it, it swung open to reveal Becca.

"Oh my God, Dawn? Are you okay?" Becca rushed over to me, placing a hand against my forehead. She looked up at Danny with uneasiness. "Danny, what happened?"

"I don't know. I think she hit her head and has a concussion. I'm taking her to the hospital." Danny informed her.

"Alright, I'll come with. Let me just get some stuff from my house. I'll meet you in your car." Becca said, already backing up the door. Danny gave her a desperate nod. Becca sent me a small smile before running to her house.

Danny carefully opened the back door to our car, making sure not to hit me in the process. He mumbled to himself as he gently ushered me inside. I went to lie down, the dizziness becoming too much for me.

"Okay, okay, I'm here." Becca ran up to us with her bag, a towel and a brown paper bag from the stores.

"I totally forgot to get that stuff." Danny cursed himself as he stared at the towel and paper bag.

"Hey, it's okay." Becca placed a hand on my brother's arm. "Just focus on getting her to the hospital. I'll be in the back with her, okay?"

Danny nodded. They both go into the car. Quickly turning the ignition on, Danny backed out and sped down the road. Becca frowned at me, before helping me sit up. I groaned in protest as the dizziness hit me again.

"You need to sit up, Dawn. If you throw up, you could choke on it." Becca told me. She placed my head on her shoulder and had the supplies in her lap. Biting her lip, she caressed my hair, trying to soothe me. "If you're going to throw up, just grab the bag, okay?"