0 7 Becoming A Toddler

I had forced Lord Akagi to spend the night at the mansion. You rats might wonder why I call him "Lord" Akagi. Well, because he is my lord. His books have the power to drive me away from my daily boredom to a world where only he and I exist. And I will tell you what, I purchased his books when they first came out and turned the market upside down. I remember that era, when the banners of his books used to cover Moscow streets and so many shows, came out within a year—Sadly, I couldn't watch them since I have no television with me. I have been a loyal fan since the beginning and my loyalty paid off!

I couldn't believe that my idol was sitting right before me, devouring the same Zakuski as me. He looked so wholesome—A man that could win any woman's heart at first sight. He had everything I wanted in a man. Firstly, he was a man and he looked like it! He had those broad shoulders and back that I wanted to hug. I had a big, fat crush on him. I was just drooling at his sight while eating my food.

Then, I saw Lict and choked.

"Milady,"

"I swear I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Okay? Do you want seconds?"

"No,"

Wait—Why am I explaining myself? This is my house! I can do whatever I want and I shall stare at whoever I want to! Nobody can stop me!

"Vierene," He called my name! Lord Akagi called my name! Even though he pronounced it wrong, he said it in his manly voice! I was embarrassed. Nobody had called me by my name for so many years. I turned red, "Yes, Lord Akagi?"

"Quit staring at me, will you? You've been acting dangerously straight and I'm genuinely concerned about your motives. Listen, woman, I don't care if you're straight or bi or a goddamn lesbian for God's sake but when you do all this staring and creepy-ass shit to me, it makes me extremely uncomfortable. So, I'm gonna ask you to stop right now."

A young girl has dreams but this man, he doesn't have a heart! I got up, "I like you!" I shouted, shamelessly. "There, now it's not creepy anymore."

"Listen, keep your fetish away from me," He warned me but when someone tells me not to do anything, I take it as a challenge, not a warning. You want to stop me, huh? Stop me from happening!

"Please marry me!" I shouted.

He blushed and pressed his temples in embarrassment. I had won! "Listen, you barely know me, we just met like a few hours ago and I tried to kill you." He explained why we wouldn't work out.

"You just explained every relationship of mine." Melissa turned towards him.

"Shut up, Melissa." Lict snarked. Was he annoyed? Or maybe... jealous?

Do you know what is better than me? Well, literally nothing! But what's better than defeating a male in an argument? Watching another one get jealous because one of his own kind was getting crushed by a hated female.

"You know, that's why being pansexual is the best. You can seduce anything you lay your eyes on and is compelling enough to pique your interests. Otherwise, there's always meth." Melissa, what in the world do you smoke to come up with things like this? Because, girl, Meth is definitely not as bad as your condition—As far as I've read.

"By the way, how old are you?" Melissa asked me.

"I'm seventeen."

"That's the peak of your youth, isn't it? I swear Lict looks younger than you."

"Lict, how old are you again?" I asked him as he poured us some vodka.

"I don't know. I don't count my age.."