1 9 I am My Own Friend

It was time to change classes and finally interact with other students, human students! I was not very excited about humans. I am not a fan of the mortal world. Lict, on the other hand, was acting extra gay that day. He was minutes away from squealing to death. He is such a girl.

"I hope it's finished soon." I had read that human teens were bad news. It was time to see if what books said was always true. Lict was about to open the classroom door when someone else opened it with so much force that it hit me on my nose.
"Are you okay, Milady?!" Lict asked as if he were blind. Of course, I was not okay. My nose might be one of the most beautiful parts of my face and I didn't want rhinoplasty any time soon.

"Who was it, Lict?"
"He's gone," He didn't even apologise! "Do you want me to go find him and bring him back to you."
Well, I couldn't be bothered.
"It's okay. Let it be." I walked inside and noticed that our uniform was pretty different from their uniform. Our uniform was blue and white, there was a dirty shade of red and white. They looked like zombie tomatoes, but I controlled my laughter because I read that human teens get depressed easily.

But was it already less troublesome to merge that they even gave us different uniforms? However, I'm not complaining since I'm a noble. And it would be shameful to my pride to wear the same clothes as them. They were noisy and sweaty. Swearing like a sailor and resembling the natural habits of a maggot chimpanzee breed, with a little bit of makeup plastered on the females. Honestly, makeup was the only difference I could see.

No, I'm joking.

They were more human than the humans I had read about. They looked at me and Lict and stopped abruptly. I couldn't stare back at them for I believed that they should feel grateful that I was resting my ass on the same chair as them. Lict sat beside me. I opened my notes of the magic class and began memorising the theory. Our next class was to be practical magic and I had no plans of embarrassing myself. You see, I planned to mind my own business but like a rose attracts insects, I attracted a prick.

A girl walked towards us. She was tanned, well, it was a weird way of getting tanned because her hands were as white as chalk powder. Yes, that's how fake it was but I decided not to point it out. I closed my notebook and looked at her.

She looked at my uniform.
"Are you the students of the third floor?" Mortal students weren't allowed on the third floor because that's where us demigods and star spirits had their magic classes. I simply nodded.
"I guessed it from your uniform." Well, congratulations Sherlock. I couldn't have figured that out. But wait, I shouldn't judge. What if she's colour-blind? This is a huge achievement.

"I think our uniform is still better than yours. Though the boy's uniform looks better." She smiled at Lict. See? That's why they tell you to vaccinate your kids.
"By the way, I'm Dasha Galkin."
Nobody asked.
"What's your name?" She asked Lict.
"I am Lict." He smiled.

"Nice name, Lict." Of course. The name I give will always touch the finest aesthetic qualities.
"Lict, did someone ever tell you you've got really pretty eyes?" She flirted with him.
"Not really," Lict chuckled.

Wait a second,
She's not a prick mortals, she's a professional thot! And she seems to be in season. I feel sad Lict, she chose you as a mate without even confirming if there's something between your legs. But I'm too busy to give two damns. Additionally, she was in her habitat, never offend a thot when they are in their zone because they are just one insult away from losing their mind. Lict might be naive but I knew exactly what she was doing. I had read too many books to reach such a level of accuracy in detecting human intentions. So, you want my star spirit?

"My name is Debora," Another girl introduced herself to Lict. Everyone was talking to him, while I was growing imaginary shells under my table. I don't need friends! I will be my own friend! Who needs mortals anyways?