3 7 He is Me & I am Him

Akagi opened his eyes and saw Lict sit beside him. He rose up, "Milady, are you alright?" Lict asked and switched on the lights. Akagi looked down.
"I have breasts." He crossed his legs, "And something is missing."
"Huh?" He pulled Lict towards himself and looked at his reflection into his eyes. Lict blushed, "Milady?" He was in Vierne's body.

"It's like a teenage wet dream come true."
"No!" Vierne opened the door and looked at Akagi. She was in his body. They both shrieked as they looked at each other.
"What the fuck?" They both shouted.

"It's like one...in the morning." Melissa seemed disturbed as she stood at the door in her pyjamas. Vierne (now Akagi) grabbed Akagi's (now Vierne) hand and walked out of the room.
"Well, this is something worth wasting my sleep over. Who is fucking whom?"
"Fuck yourself, Melissa!" Vierne shouted from outside.
"How? I don't have a dick?" Melissa turned towards Lict.
"That is the part you focus on?" Lict said.
"Can I focus on yours then."
"Melissa, go back to sleep."

Vierne went inside Akagi's room and locked the door.

"So...We switched souls." Vierne (now Akagi) said.
"I am losing my shit already" Akagi (now Vierne) shouted.
"We must do the important stuff first. How am I going to pee?"
"That is important?!"

"Yes and this," She grabbed her breast and Akagi shouted. He panicked and moved her hands away, "You—You can't just touch me!"
"Thank god I lost my dick."
"What?!"
"Men are gross. I have no idea why women like them. I am happy with what God has granted to me."

"You give my body back to me right now!"
Akagi turned back, "How does it work between two women!"
"Don't you dare do anything weird to me!"
Lict and Melissa stood outside their door and heard them talking.

"What are you doing?!" Akagi shouted.
"How nice it would be if I can get it up while I'm in your body."
"Put on your damn clothes!" Melissa couldn't back her smirk, "Oh my demigod!" She wheezed, "Thank you for making me witness this while I am still alive. But if only I could get a peephole?"

"Shut up, Melissa. Break the door, Milady is in danger! That wolf is devouring my lady!"
"Erm, Lict, from what I heard—I think it's the other way round."
"Stop it, right now!" Akagi shouted but froze, "Lord Akagi, how much vodka did you drink in your lunch?" Vierne stopped waving her skirt immediately and looked at her, "Don't tell me—" He turned paler.

"I think I need to use the bathroom," Akagi stated.
"Hold it in!"
"Till when? I can't do it!" Akagi crossed his legs.
"Fuck! Only when I was enjoying myself," Vierne said "Okay, I have a plan, you close your eyes while I'll hold my thing and do the business"
"That might be the shittiest plan ever developed," Akagi said.

"What do you have in your mind then?" Vierne asked.
"I can swear that my head is absolutely empty."
"I would believe that." They reached the bathroom within the room and closed the door. Vierne tied a cloth around Akagi's eyes, "Try not to do anything weird"

"Wait—Are you really doing it?" Akagi pressed his hands on the wall before him.
"This feels weird."
"It's not the time to get horny."
"No—Move your hand away," Akagi said, "It's beginning to hurt and it's painful."
Vierne looked down, "You keep your eyes closed, I'll handle this."
"Wait—What?"

"Calm down. You're a man!"
"That's the problem!"
"I guess this is what happens when you don't jerk off for a while, fuck." Finally, it was over. Vierne washed her hands while Akagi laid half-dead on his bed, "How can I erase this from my memory."

"I say you don't. It's not like you cum as a guy every day." Vierne wiped her hands with a towel.
"No! What have I done—All my dreams have completely shattered! I didn't want this to happen! Why are weird things happening to me ever since I've formed a contract?!"
"Calm down. Where's my cigarette? I'm so stressed" Vierne looked through Akagi's room. She found a packet of cigarettes and came out of the room.