6 0 The Calls Are Coming

Akagi woke up the next morning with a strong headache. He was in his bed and Blair slept beside him, "Was that a dream?"
"Dream? You had a wet dream?" She sprung up immediately. He realised that wasn't Blair.
"Nevermind."

His stomach grumbled and he realised he hadn't eaten for three days. He took out a plastic-wrapped bowl and closed the refrigerator's door, "You can't eat that! You'll fall sick!"
"Demigods are purification vessels. Even if I eat ten days old food, I won't fall sick."
She snatched it away from him, "I will cook nice food for Milord! It's a shame for a star spirit that their master has to eat shit while they are around."

He sighed, "Can you cook?"
"No, but I can serve~"
He took out his keys, "Let's get some groceries." They got on his bike and went off towards the convenience store at the petrol pump.

"Let's make some salmon," Akagi took a packet of salmon and some vegetables.
"What's your name, Milord?"
"Akagi Scheczalier,"
"Cool! You can cook, Milord?" She looked at him.
"Yes, I can."
"Husband material!"

She sat inside the basket and Akagi pushed it, "You're heavy, get down."
"No!" He narrowed his eyes and pulled the basket towards himself, she landed on her face.
"My face, my nose, my lips, my hips,"
"Honestly speaking, if I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents."

"You're a savage!"
"I don't prefer cannibalism. But, I might become a homicide if given a chance." Akagi took a bucket of ice cream.
"No! A savage is a badass motherfucker who did things nobody had the balls to do"
"Did you just call me a motherfucker?" Akagi asked.

"That's the part you focus on? Man! You only look at the dark side of life, don't you?" She said.
"When it comes to life, you should know and accept your dark side, because when it comes to the world, people will always judge you based on your dark side"

"Smart Milord!"
They got their bill and walked outside to the bike. When they got home, he made the food while she sat on his shoulders.
"Why do you always sit there?"
"The view is nice and your hair is soft."
"Get down."

"Get it up"
"No"
"Why?"
"Look, I ain't fucking nobody."
"I ain't nobody."

Akagi clicked his tongue and shrugged her off but she held onto his head, "Now you're just disturbing me."
"When are you giving me a name?"
"Soon enough. I'm still thinking." Akagi was done cooking and served it to her. She ate it in ten seconds.

"Now I'm thirsty."
"Well, you want some boiled water?"
"I want your water."
He coughed and she sighed, "Someday I'll choke on your dick like that too-"
"Shut up you pervert! Stars are divine beings, how come you turned out this way?!"

"I'm a sin star," She winked and bit her tongue.
"...Let me guess, Lust?"
"Smart!"
"Wow," He laughed, "So, I got a sin star,"
"Is that funny?"
"That's disgusting." He stopped laughing and looked at her, "I hate you."

She smiled, "It's so easy to say I hate you. Doesn't even take much effort. It takes effort to say I love you."
"Oh no, honey. Love only hurts you."
"Akagi," She said, "Love is an elite star. It can never hurt anybody."
"That's crap. It hurt me."
"Nope. Love doesn't hurt you; people do, "Akagi stared at her,

"I honestly hate your face."
"Well, you made it,"

The next day, she woke him up for college, stood beside him as he brushed his teeth, stood beside him as he took a bath. He stopped and threw her outside the bathroom. Then, he made food for himself and her. He fed her and walked out of the apartment.

"I'll come with you too!" He closed the door on her face and locked it. She whimpered as she sat inside and looked around. She looked at the kitchen window.
"Perfect!"
Akagi was walking inside those hallways after a week. Everyone gathered around him as always.
"Back off, everyone! He is my lord!" They heard and turned back.
Akagi shouted as he looked at his star spirit standing before his locker.

"Blair?"
He ran towards her and grabbed her hand, "How did you get out?"
"Like Rapunzel did from the tower window."
"What the fuck?" The real Blair stood before them, "Who is she?"
"Run." He picked his star spirit on his shoulders and ran away from the halls.

"Blair, you had a twin sister?"
"What?! No!"
Akagi threw her on the ground, "Can you stop messing up my life."
"Trust me, you've messed my bones more than I've messed your life."
"You—"
"Milord, is that the girl you've had your happiest moments with?"

"Fuck off in ten seconds!"
She got up and looked into his eyes, "No!"

He left immediately and she walked behind him while singing and hooting. Then he began running and she ran after her, following him to his lectures, gym class and even the bathroom while singing.

Blair wasn't liking this because she realised that Akagi was getting over her and maybe falling for that other girl that looked like her. She went to Akagi's place that night. He opened the door and was surprised after looking at her.
"Akagi," She hugged him, "I'm sorry if I hurt you,"

'If?'

"I really am such a bad person. I tried to walk away from you. I was so sad we weren't together that I couldn't focus on my training at all for this past one week."
"Milord, the steak is burning!" Her star spirit hugged him from behind. Blair glared at her, "So, you found my replacement already. She's so cheap that she's already living with you? Bitch."

"I'm a bitch," She said proudly, "And a hot one."
"Blair," Akagi pushed her away gently, "It's over. Go back home."
"You know you still like me. If you want we can get back together."
"I still like you," He looked into her eyes, "But I don't want you back. It's rare for trash to take itself outside but I'm glad it happened."

She grunted her teeth, "So, I'm trash now? And who is she then?!"
Akagi looked at her, "She's a bitch." Then, he turned towards Blair, "Right?"
Blair turned back and walked away. Akagi closed the door and pressed his head on it.\
"I know you still like her but it's okay. You can use me, Milord." He turned back and looked into her eyes,

"Why would you say something so hurtful?"
"Wounds given by you are my strength. If I have you, I have happiness personified."
He gently touched her head, "Melissa"
She looked into his eyes, "The one who brings happiness, I name you Melissa." Her thigh started glowing pink and her name engraved upon her skin.

She rose her skirt and looked at her contract mark.
"Pretty name!"
"Then, we fought many parades until one day we finally met you in the blank space. Rest is all history." Akagi told Vierne.

"I have been wondering—Why do we need a reflection of ours for forming a contract?"
"Reflections portray the Astral world. They form a pact in the Astral world and connect us spiritually."
Vierne nodded.
"I have been fighting the lab for a long time but now they've sent Evgeni. And he is still so strong. But I have to go. Even my ex-best friend had come to call me."

-To be continued

Melissa Where There's Lust Dear Ms Lady Demigod

Dear Ms Lady Demigod