5 5 Not A Lot But Just A Little

Vierne walked on the cold snow. Her necklace was covered by her coat and touched her chest, right next to her heartbeat. She stood before the gate and asked the guards to return the book to Evgeni. That morning, Evgeni had received a letter from Khimki, Moscow. It was the exam date sheet. He talked to his parents about the letter.

"You are going back to school?" His mother asked while the violinists played a duet in the dining hall.
"I am still left with my exams." Evgeni ate his food while Lobelia stood behind him.
"After you graduate highschool, please take over your duties, son. Your mother and I are planning for a vacation for us." His father said.

"I will,"
"Do you need seconds, your majesty?" The maid asked.
"No, I'm full." They took away the plates before him.
"Where was Vierne going again?" He whispered to Lobelia.
"Moscow," Lobelia answered.

"Isn't that pleasant?" He cleaned his hands with a cloth and got up, "I shall leave now,"
"Safe journey, son." His mother kissed his forehead. He got inside a private jet with Lobelia and a few servants who carried his luggage. The plane took off for his destination. He looked at Gate in his hands, 'Let's meet again, Vierne Obolensky,'

Akagi and the others had just returned to Moscow that night when Melissa and Lict said together, "A blank space!"
"It's a union," Lict told them. A parade union was when many demigods worked together to defeat a common enemy, "I can feel the auras of at least fifty demigods in there,"

"That's a lot!" Vierne said.
"I don't care. We'll go," Akagi said and they were suddenly engulfed inside a magnanimous pink window. They found themselves inside the Astral world—Blank space.

They were already surrounded by about 100 people, half of them were demigods, the other half were star spirits. Akagi shot Melissa in her head while Vierne stabbed Lict on his chest. It seemed to be a signal to start the fight. As the pacts were formed, all the other demigods ran towards them.

"Melissa! Vyzov forma dva!" Akagi shouted and Melissa turned into an axe and he grabbed it.

"Lict! Magixiya chetvernoy, Orfografii pervyy, Vyzov forma Odin, Vivana musica, syndica" And Lict rose his hands. Many golden chains emerged out of the ground and wrapped around everyone's feet. His shoes glowed purple, "Magixiya dvoynoy, Orfografii v tret'ikh, Vyzov forma Odin!" And he made a sword from his first magic.

"Did she just say Magixiya chetvernoy?"
"He's an elite!" Lict and Akagi smirked and ran towards them. Vierne just stood and watched. Someone attacked her from behind. He grabbed her hand and got shredded into pieces.
"Oh my God!"
Vierne smiled, "Who else wants to play chop-chop?"

Akagi was fast as he ran across the battlefield. He chopped away everyone who came in his way. Lict seemed good at sword fighting too while Vierne just hopped here and there touching people. Everyone ran away from her and she ran towards them.

Lict and Akagi stood with their backs touching each other, "Isn't this fun?" Akagi asked.
"I shouldn't be enjoying this," Lict chuckled.
"But you are," They ran in opposite directions.

"Lict! Magixiya chetvernoy, Orfografii vtoroy, Vyzov forma Odin!" The golden walls appeared around everyone and who touched it—shredded to pieces. They closed upon them leaving behind stardust and blood.
"What do you say?" Vierne turned towards Akagi. He thrust his hands into his pocket,
"I'm out of cigarettes." White smoke soon covered the place and a huge pink window appeared again. As they passed through it, they were back to the real world. Akagi took a packet of cigarettes and lit one.

"Lord Akagi, how did I do?" Vierne asked.
"Melissa," He ignored her. "Did you recognise their clothes?"
"It was the lab's uniform,"
"They were from the lab," Akagi said. Vierne was still confused about what this lab was, "They are getting new newbie students and sending them in such dangerous parades."