1 1 Visiting A Talkshow

Akagi looked into a fat book in his hands. It had a black cover over it and it was written in Russian, with few torn up pages and pictures of certain ancient rituals. He had stayed up that night to read it but it didn't seem to finish.

"I've met a cursed one."
"Oh God. Poor thing. It didn't hurt you?"
"He hasn't. But I can't guarantee about the future so I need you to do me a favour."
"Speak it."
"Could you give me a book on exorcism? I might need it in the future. Also, call for an exorcist with a hidden identity. Make sure no one knows about him."

"Akagi dear, this doesn't feel right. You don't have to deal with a cursed one. Let only the exorcists handle it."
"They can't."
"Why?"
"The cursed one—He's one of the twelve."
"Oh my God..."

"Exactly."
"What will you do now?"
"Isn't that obvious? We're gonna exorcise him. Let me know as soon as the exorcist reaches Moscow."

It was morning already. Akagi was done reading about half of the book but so far it had nothing about a cursed star—That too, an elite like Lict. Akagi stretched his arms as he got up and decided to take a bath. He had to be somewhere that day and he believed in punctuality. He walked out of the bathroom after a quick shower, dried his hair with a blow dryer and dressed up. He took out his blue contact lenses and pressed them on his cornea. Then, he walked down to the dining hall to have his breakfast. Melissa was drinking some tea when she glanced at him.

"Are you going outside?" She asked.
"Yes," Akagi sat on the chair and picked up a bowl of salad.
"Are you wearing lenses?" Lict looked at his eyes.
"I'm pretty conscious of all the attention my eyes seek so I try to keep them as normal as possible when I'm out in public."

"Where are you going, Lord Akagi?" Vierne asked.
"A talk show."
"You like talk shows?"
"My manager likes them. She literally started crying on the phone and somehow I ended up saying yes to her."

Akagi got into his car and left for the studio he was invited to.
"We thank you so much, sir, for taking some time off of your busy schedule" The director was an old and fat man. He shook hands with Akagi.

"Not that I have a choice" Akagi mumbled.
"What?"
"Where do I have to sit?"
"Yes, please follow me, sir."

The director took Akagi to the waiting room and asked him to wait there while the staff made some arrangements.

'Can I sleep here?' He thought. He saw some magazines on the table and began reading the magazine and as he yawned. The lunar eclipse was due in two months from then—That was an astronomical magazine. Suddenly, the door opened and few girls came in shrieking like he was inside the ward of a mental health clinic. For a moment, even Akagi got up to check if there had been an earthquake or a cockroach. But as they gathered around him, he realised what was going on. So, he took the magazine and sat back on the sofa while reading them, as if nothing ever disturbed him.

"Akagi Scheczalier, you're my favourite author! Can I please have an autograph?"
"It's hard to believe you read." Akagi looked at her.
"You're so cute from up close!" He blushed.
"Akagi!" Few more women ran inside the room.

"Could you please keep it down? I haven't had a decent sleep—"
"Wow, even his accent is so hot!"
"Excuse me, I'm being victimised."

Akagi said and the security barged inside. After that, the girls were scolded for secretly getting inside the backstage. Finally, Akagi met yet another man who was blonde and fair, perhaps Finnish and taller than Akagi. As soon as he saw Akagi, he came to him and bowed,

"Zdravstvuyte! (Tn// Hello) My name is Ignat Halzxiof,"

"Zdravstvuyte." Akagi bowed.

"I'm a huge fan of you, sir. I personally requested the director to let me host this show!"