4 7 The Second Form

"The only place I can run to is you, Milord. You are my everything and I won't let anyone snatch it away from me no matter if it's an elite star or an elite bitch," Lobelia looked furious as she smiled, "What did you just call me?!"

"Lobelia, calm down," Evgeni told her but it seemed that Lobelia was short-tempered. She raised her sword and fought with Melissa. Melissa still hadn't healed properly and blood dropped from her stomach as she moved.

'Melissa,' Akagi thought, 'You don't have to fight so hard. We can't defeat them. Think practically--"

"I can't!" Melissa shouted, "I just can't think when it's about you, I just want to fight and fight and fight until I wage a war. I fight, but not to win, I fight so that I do not lose you. I won't let you go back there. So, fight them, Milord! I can't do this without you—Command me, don't give up so easily. Fight your abusers, Milord!" Melissa shouted and Lobelia slit her throat.

"Melissa!" Melissa slowly fell on the ground, "There. No more obstructions now."
Akagi felt a pain in his chest, 'My spirit energy...Is so less I can feel the world spinning around. Am I going to die now?... Wait...It's rising, Melissa...'

Lobelia grabbed Akagi's hair and raised his head,
"Good thing you came here. I was worried we won't find you in Russia that easily." Evgeni said.
Akagi smirked, "Good thing? It's the first time I've seen someone celebrate over their own death."
"What?" Lobelia looked at him.

"Melissa! Win this for me! You just have to win—This is an order from your lord demigod himself, Melissa!" Akagi shouted. She just lay on the golden floor of the bridge, covered in blood. Lict and Vierne were trapped inside Lobelia's spell. All eyes lay on her as they took Akagi away.

"Melissa!" He shouted as Lobelia grabbed his hand and began walking.
"Melissa!"
"She's dead, now shut up," Evgeni said.
"No, she's not! I haven't forgotten her yet!"
"Then, she will soon—"
"Melissa, you told me to command you. Get up, Melissa!"

Finally, Akagi got tired of shouting, "Melissa, you could do nothing again."

"Shut up!" Lobelia rose her sword which broke into pieces. She turned back and saw Vierne.
"How did you—"
"All it takes to break a spell is strong spirit energy."
"What?"

"Melissa passed her spirit energy to me as she lay on the floor." Vierne punched Lobelia's face and it developed a blue blemish. Then, it rejuvenated again. Her healing powers were strong. Lobelia made two more swords and ran towards Vierne, 'Lict, you know, you might hate fighting but' Vierne grabbed both the swords in her hands and they both broke into pieces like glass.

'But honestly, I love fighting,' Vierne grabbed her hair and pulled her down. She stuck her nose hard with her knee. Lobelia moved away with a bleeding nose.
"I see that you're pretty much useless without your powers." Vierne cracked her knuckles.
"Milord!" Lobelia turned towards Evgeni. He was sitting on the floor, "I'm tired, Lobelia. Handle this by yourself for a while."
Lobelia formed a shield between them but one touch of Vierne's right hand and it was gone. She seemed annoyed.

'Well, just how unequal is our power distribution?'

Vierne knew that she just had a few moments till Evgeni took charge again and she had to finish it by then or else there won't be any second chance. Fight physically wasn't much difficult for Vierne. She had remembered her jabs and kicks. And she was on the lucky side for this moment. Evgeni just stared at them while restoring his energy. He had always been physically weak and couldn't work for very long hours. That's why they usually ended their fights within a minute or two. He didn't expect that this would stretch for so long.

Akagi ran towards Melissa and held her tightly, "Why would you give up your spirit energy to someone else? You were the one who needed it the most. Just look at you, you can die at any moment and we are going to lose."

Melissa smiled, "I told you, didn't I? I fight, but not to win, I fight so that I do not lose you. But seeing you like this honestly gives me so much to live for. I want to win for you. I want to win you, my lord. What should I do? My senses have turned stupid," She bit her lips.

He leaned in and kissed her, "It's called love, idiot"
"But that's not what I am—"
"But that's what you have become."

Melissa blushed as her body began glowing.

"Milord, are you doing it?"
"No? Wait, you're not doing it?"
"What—No." She glowed brighter and brighter to a shade of neon pink. Akagi covered his eyes with his hands, "Melissa—"

She rose in the air and glowed bright like a star itself. Everything turned so bright that everyone closed their eyes. Lobelia's magic faded and Lict looked at Melissa. Only he and Lobelia could see through that light since they were stars themselves. Melissa's body became holdfast and her hands turned into the blades of the axe-shaped into a crescent moon. Her feet became the other end of the long axe. His eyes widened as they watched Melissa transform into a beautiful, double-edged axe. It was Melissa's Vyzov forma dva! She had attained her second form!

The axe glowed pink and rotated. All the light disappeared and everyone could see again. Akagi looked at the axe and it flew towards him. He caught it into his hands and looked at it. "Melissa? Are you okay?"
"I think so? My wounds have healed," He heard her in her head, "Honestly, I feel like I'm really strong now! What am I, Milord?"
"An Axe," He smiled.

"Oh, my second form is an axe? Dang, I must be one hot axe."
"Thank you, Melissa."
"Eh?"

"You know," Akagi pressed the axe over his lips, "You only achieve the second form when you truly love your demigod from the bottom of the heart.' Vierne and the others looked at him, "It's the first time someone has loved me so much. I can't tell you how happy I am, Melissa. For the first time, the love that I gave has come back to me and it feels so precious."
"Oh, Milord..."

"Thank you so much for changing for me, Melissa. I promise you that I'll never make you regret choosing me." His voice had a crack as if he were about to cry. But he held his tears back and furrowed his eyebrows. "Alright Melissa, let's see how strong you are."

-To be continued

Lobelia 'The eternity of Silence'Dear Ms Lady Demigod

Dear Ms Lady Demigod