Chapter 2- Old 'friends'

Lauren's POV

I woke up suddenly from my sleep and stared around me groggily. Lisa was still asleep sprawled across her single bed. I pulled the duvet off and slipped out of bed. I glanced up to the top of the bunk bed and saw a bodily figure under the blankets. Dani, i thought. Well at least she was at home in her bed today. But she wasn't snoring like she usually does...strange.

I checked the time it was 3.20AM, I crept downstairs ,careful not to wake anyone and poured myself a glass of water. Just as i took a sip i heard a noise coming from the front of the house. Sighing heavily i pushed the large front door open and and was shocked at what i saw. A disheveled looking Dani stood there her eyes dazed and half open, her hair a mess and she giggled repeatedly. Behind her i saw a black BMW with a beautiful girl sitting in the front. I squinted and looked closely only then realizing who it was. Before i could say anything, the girl waved to Dani "Night Dan!",rolled her window up and sped off. Now to deal with my sister who leant on my side limply laughing at absolutely nothing.

Annoyed at Dani i grabbed her by the arm and pulled her inside. "Quiet Dani you'll wake everyone up!" I sternly whispered "What the hell have you done!".  I looked at her disappointed. I quickly collected myself and knew I had to help her, mom and dad would never forgive her. I collected my sister and eventually got her changed into comfortable clothes and tucked her in bed. I realized the 'figure' under the sheets i saw earlier were pillows made to look as though she was sleeping there. "Night Laurie"she slurred. "We will talk about this in the morning" I said to her, but she had already passed out. I sighed heavily."Night Dani", I whispered. I kissed her forehead and with that climbed into my own bed. I thought about how the hell i was gonna deal with all this tomorrow and then though about the girl in the car. It was Becca, I'm sure of it. The mean girl who i went to school with. The sister of the boy i dated for a while. Why on earth would SHE drive Dani home? Were they friends? I hoped not. Becca was NOT a good person and was probably the cause of Dani's behavior. With all these thoughts running wildly through my head i somehow drifted to sleep, happily greeting the darkness.

Soooo... yeah. Second chapter done . Hope you enjoyed it! 

What are your thoughts on Becca and her and Lauren's past! And what about drunk Dani? Please comment and feel free to share ideas! Thanks xx <3