Chapter 43- Blood

3 days later

Lexie's POV

We've searched everywhere Jason may have gone and even everywhere he may not have gone. It hurts to see Dani breaking with everyday that goes by without Lauren. All her sisters are in despair and so are Kyle and Isaac. As much as Christina hated to do it, she saw how tired everyone was and told everyone that they should go home and rest. I could see how everyone was slowly losing hope. I stayed over though, Dani cuddled into my side as we lay on the couch. Tears on her face. the remaining sisters came into the living room one by one. We sat in silence for a long while. Lisa broke out into tears suddenly. Katherine was closest and quickly gathered her into a hug. I think we were all surprised, Lisa didn't cry once in front of anyone since Lauren's been gone. 

"Kath what if we can't find her," she said in between sobs. Katherine rubbed her back soothingly. 

"Shh don't say that." Katherine gently reprimanded, "Our Lauren is going to be just fine, she's such a strong girl." Various strong nods were sent out towards Lisa. Lisa composed herself slightly, pulling out of the embrace. She wiped away her tears.

"We need to get her back," she said shakily, "She's hurt as well. Her burns need treatment, what if-" Dani cut her off.

"We'll find her Lise," she said. "We'll find her," Dani repeated in a whisper.

Blake's POV

I think it's been 3 days since Lauren's been here now. I look over at her. She doesn't look too good at all. Her skin was a weird yellow. And she was slowly beginning to talk less, almost as if it was too much for her to handle.

"Lauren, you don't look right." I said hesitantly. She looked over at me and gave me a limp smile.

"Jee thanks Blake," she said. I smiled at her attempt of a joke. I bent down closer to her. 

"No for real Lauren," I said, raising a hand to her forehead, "Your temperatures slightly high as well." Her frown deepened.

"I think my burns are getting infected," she said, looking down at the bandages on her arms. I began to unwrap the dressing on her left arm. She groaned in pain. I gingerly poked at her burn. I wasn't a doctor but that was definitely becoming infected.

"Ok we need to get out of here, you're gonna die otherwise." I said, she looked at me and nodded seriously. 

"Okay what's the plan?" she asked. 

"You're not gonna like it," I replied.

///////////////

Lauren's POV

The doors opened again and Jason trudged into the room with our 'food'. He threw Blake's in front of her and then came over to me, and threw mine in front of me. Before he could leave, I spoke up.

"What, is that all you're gonna give us?" I spoke out in a venomous voice. He scowled and crouched down to meet my eyes.

"If you want, you can have nothing at all, princess." He said. I gave him a dirty look and then gathered the courage to say what I needed to. 

"You know what, you are just a selfish, vile, monstrous bastard who deserves to be locked up for being a disgusting rapist." I spat at him. A dangerous fire danced in his eyes and then he smirked. Before I could even register what was happening, he grabbed me by the hair and punched me in the face twice. Blood erupted from my nose. He pulled back his fist again and punched me once in the stomach with all his might. It completely knocked the wind out of me and I let out a small scream.