Chapter Thirteen- Locker Room

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   13  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Bevy?"

Alvin Marsh sat on his couch, a beer in one hand and the TV remote in the other. Beverly squinted her eyes shut and walked back to her dad.

"Yes dad?"

"Headed to school?"

"Yes dad."

Alvin turned his attention to his daughter and scanned over her with his eyes. "You being good bevy?"

"Of course daddy, I'm always good"

"Mm, good. Remember to stay away from those leather jackets... you worry me Beverly..."

"I know dad, I'm sorry. I have to get to school now—"

"Promise me you'll never make the same mistake I made? Promise me bevy."

"I promise."

He nodded and she left the old trailer house. He stood up, his Vice Kings jacket leather squeaking as he rose from the couch.

"Promise"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The school halls were quiet in the mornings. Stan and Eddie always were at school first, waiting for bill by his locker.

" is bill okay?" Stan questioned Eddie. "Ya, why wouldn't he be?"

"It's just.... he keeps ditching on plans. And every time we go swimming, he keeps his shirt on, like he's hiding something underneath." Stan took a deep breath and looked around him as if someone heard him.

"That is kinda strange.... maybe he doesn't want to catch a cold?"

"Eddie, what I'm saying is... I think he—" Bill walked up mid sentence and stopped Stan.

"Th-think who does what?" He questioned with curiosity.

"Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it" Stan lied

Bill shrugged and spun his locker combination. He took a few books from his locker and Eddie shrugged at Stan.

"I have to go to the library, I'll see you guys later?" Stan and Bill exchanged looks. "You've b-been going to the l-library every morning!"

"Yeah what's up with that?"

"Just catching up on good books, you know me..."

The two boys already had an idea of what Eddie was doing. Seeing this mystery boy of his of course.

"Okay.... see you at lunch then"

Eddie nodded and before he left reached up on his tip toes to peck the side of each of his friends cheeks. It was something he's always done, because he's that affectionate person.

He turned around to bump into someone's chest. "I'm so
sorry—" he looked up to meet Richies piercing stare.

Bill quickly pulled Eddie back to his chest. "S-stay away from him T-Tozier! He didn't d-do anything!"