Chapter Sixty One- whatever it takes

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   61  *:・゚✧*:・✧

richie led eddie by his hand outside to the cellar.

"what are we doing out here?" eddie asked as richie unlocked the padlock.

"i need you to promise me you won't tell anyone about what your going to see. got it?" richie kept eye contact with eddie who looked concerned

"got it" eddie agreed as the cellar door opened. richie gestured for eddie to go down the steps. he followed behind him, closing the doors.

eddie stood at the bottom of the stairs and stared at the figure facing away from him. his eyes widened and he looked back at richie, "what the fuck?! is this a fucking captive?!" eddie stared up at richie in fear of what richies answer would be.

"you know him" richie said calmly

"wait... eddie?!" georgie stood and turned to see eddie who spun around quickly and stared at him.

"georgie?!?" eddie felt the tears well up again as he ran toward georgie and scooped him up in a bone crushing hug. he crumbled to the floor still hugging georgie. they both cried as they held each other.

" god we miss you georgie..." eddie cried as he rubbed his back to calm him. realization hit eddie and he stared back at richie, "what the fuck is he doing in your cellar?!"

richie sighed and tried to think of an explanation, "my dad kidnaped him when he went 'missing'. he's been here ever since. we feed him and stuff but he stays in here." richie made sure he made that last part clear

"what?! he's 14!! why the hell would you kidnap him?!" eddie felt tears slide down his cheeks as he was mixed with anger and betrayal.

"i didn't! my dad did! something about the denbroughs owing us money... that's who the gray bloods are talking about. apparently someone told them that we had the kid and they came after us." richie explained as he slowly came closer to eddie.

eddie processed the information slowly and looked down at georgie, brushing his bangs off his forehead. "do you see how fucking awful bill is right now? you took away the only family he has."

"we just need his parents to give us the money they owe us and he can go! trust me babe, i want georgie to be with his brother as much as you but if my dad found out he would kill me."

eddie sighed, "okay... well he can't stay down here."

"no, eds he has to—"

eddie stood up and glared up at richie, "i am apart of this gang now. i'm your mother fucking princess so i get a say in this. he gets to leave this fucking cellar and at least be held captive in your room!" eddie face burned red with anger. he felt bad for yelling but georgie shouldn't be down here. treated like an animal...

"okay, okay, calm down eds..." richie held his hands up in surrender and eddie relaxed.

"sorry. but he's a boy. he's thin and lacking nutrition. he needs to be up there." eddie pointed up and richie nodded.

"okay... but we get him up there fast."

next thing he knew, georgie was sitting on richies bed, his ankle chained to the desk leg. eddie sat by his side, georgie leaning his head on his shoulder.