Chapter Fifty Three- letting go is not an option

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   53  *:・゚✧*:・✧

eddie laid in the unmade bed. staring up at the ceiling and listening to the music playing on a record. it wasn't really his style but it was better than the silence.

levi has been gone for a few hours now. it was dead silent. so eddie just laid in the shirt levi let him borrow and waited for someone to rescue him. he would take anyone right about now.

then levi walked in and the silence was gone. he came in and dropped a backpack next to eddie on the bed

"here's some things my men got from your room. and... a few extra things i bought for you" levi explained

eddie sat up and unzipped the bag. the first thing he saw was a few pill bottles. he picked one up and looked down at it

"i didn't know you took medication." levi said as he sat on the bed across from eddie

"i don't"

"then what..."

"my mother forced me to take them. thought it would cure my attraction to men and my unwillingness to obey her" eddie took all the pills out and handed them to levi, "throw them away. there placebos"

levi looked down at them and did so. eddie began pulling the clothes out of the bag, noticing that all of it was from his drawers in his home.

"your mom was really fucked up huh?" levi asked

"yeah," eddie avoided that statement, "is anyone even looking for me?" eddie asked levi

levi nodded, "they are. i saw your face on a milk carton and i heard talk about it in town"

eddie smile to himself, just knowing that people care put him a better mood. he heard levi clear his throat and looked up to see a pink gift bag dangling in his face.

"what's this?" eddie asked, taking the bag

"a present. go put it on" levi smiled and watched eddie go into the bathroom.

eddie came out in a new outfit. he wore a baby blue sweater with the word "angel" across the chest in white font, black shorts and white fishnets underneath along with pristine white tennis shoes.

"did you pick this out?" eddie cocked his head and smiled

levi rubbed the back of his neck, which eddie noticed as a shy habit, "uh... yeah. i did" levi smiled crooked, "do you... like it?"

eddie looked down at the outfit, "i actually really do, thanks levi"

levi smiled and blushed, "ya, no problem"

eddie opened his arms and levi raised an eyebrow "what are you doing?"

"hug?"

levi smiled and put his hand over his heart, "really?! a consensual hug?!"

"as long as you don't make it weird" eddie rolled his eyes and levi stood and rushed into eddie and gave him a tight hug. eddie barely pat his back in return