Chapter Fourteen- Punish

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 14 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I won't always put warnings at the beginning of chapters but for this one I will.
Trigger warning:
-homophobia
-abuse
-violence

The after school slump was in session. Eddie hated leaving school because of the fact that he had to go home and had to face his overbearing mother.

She wasn't particularly happy with him either, still angry at him for leaving home the past weekend. Eddie had told her that he just went to bills, which was only partly a lie. But she was suspicious.

As soon as Eddie got home that Monday afternoon, he went straight to his room. But only to be followed by a woman with a plan to get information out of her son.

Sonia walked into eddies room and shut the door behind her. Eddie looked up at her from where he laid on his bed with his text book open in front of him.

"Eddie bear, I'm giving you one last chance to tell mommy the truth," she held her hands behind her back, "or we'll have to go back to your old punishment. And you know how much mama hates hurting her baby."

Eddies eyes widened in fear and he sat up immediately. "I'm sorry mommy! I just went to Bills, I promise I'll never sneak out again!" He could feel the tears start to build up.

"Oh Eddie, I told you not to lie to me. You went out with that Tozier boy didn't you?" Her soft voice was deceiving

"No mommy" Eddie tried to hide the blush that keeps up his cheeks. He was so bad at lieing

"Give me your phone Edward."

"no, please mom, I promise—"

"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE." She yelled so loud it echoed in eddies small room. Eddie shakily handed over his phone and she snatched it away from him. She held one hand behind her back as she scrolled through his phone with the other.

Her eyebrows furrowed once she reached the messages.
Richies contact was at the top with a kissy face emoji next to his name. She scrolled through the texts and became angrier at each one.

"We talked about liking boys Eddie. It's a sin and it will send you right to hell!" Sonia's voice never wavered. It stayed still and lined with hate.

"Yes mama, but Richies just a friend I swear—"

"DONT YOU LIE TO ME!" She tucked his phone in her dress pocket and held out what she was holding behind her back. A black leather stick with a sharp metal edge. Her hand wrapped around the leather strap and she smacked it once against her hand.

"Take off your shirt and turn around. The more you argue the more strikes"

Eddie whimpered at the sight of the whip. He hadn't been punished since his mom caught him going out with a boy in 7th grade.

He thought about running, but she was blocking the door, and she'd catch him before he got out the window. He felt hot tears roll out his eyes and decided to accept his fate.

He slowly pulled the shirt off and over his head, throwing it to the ground. Sonia pointed towards the wall and he walked over to it, bracing his hands against the flower designed wallpaper and sinking to his knees.