Chapter Thirty Eight- Our Love Lasts Through the Pain

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   38  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was suppose to be a beautiful Saturday morning with nothing but Richie at his side and the sound of birds chirping.

Instead Eddie was woken up by the sound of a door slamming closed. He jolted up to face his mother standing at the door and Richie holding onto his waist. His cheeks grew red and his heart raced, he was sure Richie could feel it

"A Vice King in my sons bed?! Edward Kaspbrak you better be against that wall in ten seconds before you won't be able to walk!" She yelled at the two boys.

Eddie began to get up but Richie held him down, wrapping his arms around his middle.

"Ma, it's not what it looks like—"

"I wake up to see a boy in your bed and you expect me to believe you weren't having sex?!" Her voice boomed in the small room

"Mom I swear— just please don't hurt me again" Eddie was crying leaning back into Richie as if he could take him away from all this.

Sonia's attention turned to Richie, "Get out you filthy bastard!"

"No."

"What?!" She stepped closer and glared down at Richie

"I said no! You won't hurt him anymore you fucking psychopath!" He clutched Eddie tighter

Sonia scoffed, "your the reason my son is acting like a faggot! Leave before it gets worse for him" she pointed at Eddie.

Richie just shook his head. Sonia's face turned bright red with anger. She reached forward and grabbed Richies leg, pulling him off of the bed, making him land on his butt with a loud thud. Eddie reached out to catch him but failed. Richie stood up only to be shoved out of the room by Sonia and have the door slammed in his face.

Sonia pushed a chair against the door and jammed it. Richie banged his fist against it and yelled at her to open it.

Sonia turned back to Eddie who was whimpering with fear and crying heavy tears. She pointed at the wall and grabbed her whip from his closet.

"Please mama don't do it again—" he choked out sobs

She lashed his exposed thigh leaving a bright red mark across it that broke through his skin. He yelled in pain and jumped back.

"Now Edward." She pointed towards the wall.

Eddie took his shirt off and placed his hands on the wall, falling to his knees.

"Let him go you bitch!" Richie yelled through the door.

Richie could hear each lash and each sob that escaped eddies throat. He counted ten before he could blink.
He kicked the door, "You can't do this!"

Five more lashes.

"The longer you stay the more he gets and the deeper they go! If I ever even hear that you were near him, he'll get fifty!" The harsh lashes echoed in the room and Richie cried against the door.

"Richie!" He heard Eddie cry after a lash.

"Fuck!" Richie slammed his fist on the door

"That's thirty already! You really want him to go through another round?!" She threatened

"I'm leaving!" He yelled through the door. He ran down the stairs and out the front door, hoping that Eddie would be ok if he just left.

Eddie breathed heavily, his legs underneath him as his blood dripped onto his feet. He felt another lash, but became use to it.

"I'm very disappointed Eddie. Cheating on Jane like that. Over some homo?" She placed a first aid kit by him and kneeled next to him.

"If you step even a foot near that Vice King, I'll send you far, far away and you'll never see him again." Sonia whispered into his ear. She stood and walked out of the room, locking the twelve locks.

Eddies hands dropped from the wall into his lap. His back stung and he couldn't bare to move. When he did, he stripped down and walked into his bathroom. He ran himself a bath and got in, flinching as the water touched his cuts and the water became a brown-red color.

He brought his hand up to run it through his hair when he noticed the ring still on his finger. He spun it around a few times then brought it to his lips, kissing it. He needed Richie so badly right now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

" 'No King stand alone'. Meaning if one of us is in trouble, we do something about it." Richie recited the rule

Wentworth looked at him with furrowed brows. "What do you mean?"

"Eddie is a Vice King now. His mom is hurting him and we have to help him."

"Prince. The Kaspbraks are out of our hands. You have no idea how much Sonia could damage the gangs reputation."

"She's fucking killing him!" He slammed his hands down on the counter. Wentworth gave him the, 'do that again and see what happens' look.

"Sorry— I just... I don't want him near her." He covered his face with his hands

Went sighed and pat Richies shoulder. " you made this choice son. You married him, and you decided to be apart of the gang."

"I know, I had no other choice. I still love him dad— I never stopped."

"Sometimes you have to do things on your own if you want something done right. If the gang were to handle it, she'd be dead and we can't handle any more blood on our hands."

"I don't want to kill her!"

"Then what?"

"I don't know! I just don't want him to hurt anymore!"

Went tapped his fingers on the table in thought. The room stayed silent as Richie waited impatiently.

"Sonia has full custody over Eddie. If someone found out then she'd be reported for abuse and all rights would go to his dad. But for that to happen his dad has to be on board with kicking the bitch out."

"He doesn't even know she abuses him." Richie informed

"Maybe it's time he finds out"

I'm back and I'm so sorry

chris