Chapter Sixty Three- tonight, we stare the enemy in the eye

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   63  *:・゚✧*:・✧

bill and mike cuddled on his couch with a blanket around them. bill had lit the fireplace to keep them warm and put on a movie. just before this they were in bills room:

"where are they?" mike asked

"i-in my dresser. second d-drawer" bill pointed and mike followed. he found an old tic tac box with razors in it. he opened bills window and chucked it into the neighbors yard in a bush. he shut the window and looked back at bill who had a blank expression.

"if you ever feel the need, call me. okay?" mike said as he put his hands on bills waist.

"okay..." bill nodded, feeling guilty that mike was taking care of him

mike looked into bills eyes but bill looked at the ground. mike walked into bills chest and hugged him tightly. bill wrapped his arms around mikes neck and hugged him back.

" i'm sorry that this happened to you" mike whispered

"it's n-not your fault..." bill said quietly back, "i'm gonna stop"

mike nodded and hugged bill tighter

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*——*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

georgie laid in the blow up mattress by richies bed quietly. he looked up at the ceiling and paid no attention to the chain around his ankle. things changed when eddie found out he was there. he actually felt like things might get better.

richie sat in his bed reading comics as eddie sat between his legs and played on a game boy. frank had asked that he doesn't stay home alone anymore. and franks always at the shop.

eddie threw a pokémon ball and missed, making him sigh and turn off the game. "i want something sweet"

"then taste these lips sweet tea" richie teased with a grin as he flipped his page. georgie rolled his eyes.

eddie looked at richie and richie put down his comic. he leaned in and pecked richies lips before getting up, "i'm gonna go get some sweets from my house" he began putting his shoes on

"want me to come?" richie asked, already getting up, "it's getting dark"

"i'll be fine bubba," eddie assure as he pulled on richies leather jacket that was too big for him

"okay... if you're not back in 10 minutes i'm gonna come find you" richie caresses eddies face and smiled down at him. eddie smiled back and nodded before leaving.

stan was bad at secrets. especially ones that hurt the ones he loved. like the secret that levi tried to rape his best friend. he knows he told mike and bill to stay quiet but he just couldn't. richie had the right to know.

he took his parents convertible to the vice kings side of town and knocked on richies door. richie answered after a few moments and cocked his head at stan. "stan the man? what are you doing here?"

richie looked back at his room where georgie was and hoped that he couldn't hear stans voice.

"we need to talk" stan said simply as he tucked his hands into his jacket pockets.