Chapter Fourty Four- sweetheart

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   44  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

richie pulled eddie closer to his chest and traced circles on his exposed stomach. eddie sighed contently and kissed richies hand softly.

the two laid in eddie disheveled sheets in silence. richie kept his arms tight around eddies waist. "when's your dad gonna be back?"

"i don't know" eddie shrugged and twisted around so that he could face richie, "i'm glad she's gone"

richie traced over a scar on eddies back with his pointer finger, "me too. i won't let you get hurt ever again" he gently pressed a kiss to eddies forehead. eddie grinned and tilted his head up to kiss richie slowly. richie smiled against the kiss and pulled their bodies closer.

from the bed side table richie phone began ringing, playing a rather obnoxious ringtone. richie grunted and eddie rolled on his back so that he could grab his phone.

he picked up his phone and looked down at the caller ID: Dad

"hold on eds," richie sat up at the edge of the bed and answered the phone, "hello—"

"Prince get home right now! i don't give a fuck about what your doing get down here." wentworth yelled through the phone.

richie winced and held his phone away from his face. he felt eddies arms snake around his middle and gently kiss his shoulder.

"dad, slow down. what's going on?"

"it's the Gray Bloods again." wentworth hung up leaving a pain in richies stomach

"what's going on?" eddie asked as richie stood up and threw on his
t-shirt. riche shook his head, "i have to get home"

"what? why?" eddie got out of bed, wearing only a pair of short black running shorts. he circled around the bed to stand in front of richie.

"there's trouble. my dad needs help. i have to go eddie, stay here i'll be back later—"

"i'm going with you" eddie crossed his arms and looked up at richie.

richie frowned, "no. you're not." he went around eddie and found his Kings jacket on the floor. eddie grabbed his pastel pink sweater and slipped on a pair or checkered vans, "i'm going with you wether you like it or not. you know i'm just gonna follow you."

richie grunted and ran his fingers through his curls. " eddie. it's dangerous. i can't have you be there."

eddie stepped forward and looked up at richie. "i'm going." richie studied eddies face and sighed. he grabbed his hand and led them out of the house. "you don't leave my side. okay?"

eddie nodded and they were on their way.

♥*♡+:。.。。.。:+♡*♥

motorcycles lined up at richies trailer home. there was a crowd of kings just beyond the home. richie ran towards the crowd with eddie holding his hand. they pushed through a few men until they were face to face with another gang. they wore leather jackets with "Gray Blood" written across the back and dark red bandannas.

wentworth stood between the two gangs as they yelled back and forth.

"dad! what's going on?!"