Chapter Sixty- the not really dead boy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   60  *:・゚✧*:・✧

eddie burst through the door and ran into richies arms, sobbing into his chest and clutching on to his shirt.

he couldn't stop thinking about how it was his fault. he shouldn't of came up with that stupid plan and he shouldn't of made levi think it was okay to touch him. he should of kept his damn mouth shut and his legs closed.

"i'm so sorry chee..." eddie cried as richie kneeled down in front of him, holding both his hands

"what the hell is going on?!" richie asked utterly worried about his boyfriend. he wiped away some of eddies tears and hugged him again. they heard a yell from outside and something falling on the floor.

"stay here" richie instructed as he stood and mike followed him.

"what did they do to you?" wentworth asked as he got up from the bed and limped to the door.

eddie sat on the floor on his knees as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"he tried to rape me." eddie said without looking at wentworth

wentworth looked back at eddie in shock. he didn't think the gray bloods would stoop that low. he limped over to eddie and sat on the floor next to him, leaning against the bed. he pat eddies shoulder, "it'll be okay kid"

"please don't tell richie" eddie begged as more tears spilled.

"okay" wentworth agreed. he understands how humiliating rape can be. maggie was almost raped once... took her weeks to finally talk to him. "take you time"

richie ran out into the hallways but stopped in his tracks when he saw Stan and Hanlon. stan had a grip on levi's shirt and was pinning him up against the wall as bill and hanlon stayed back.

"If you touch, or even think about eddie ever again i'll fucking kill you! do you understand you piece of shit?!" stan spat in his face

*a few moments ago when stan and mike saw bill shouting at levi*

"what's going on?!" mike asked as levi rolled his eyes

"h-he tried to rape e-eddie" bill spat at levi, not really processing his words

all of a sudden stan was slamming levi against the wall

*back to the present*

"got it?!" stan shouted and levi nodded as his feet dangled from the floor.

stan dropped him and levi sat on the floor holding his leg. stan looked at richie and then back at mike and bill, "richie doesn't need to know what this piece of shit did. okay?" he whispered to them as richie approached with mike behind him

"why?" hanlon asked

"he'd kill him" stan answered simply before richie was next to him. richie looked down at levi and chuckled, "pathetic"

levi rolled his eyes, " tell that to your desperate boyfriend—" he was stopped by richies boot kicking him hard in the leg.

"shut the fuck up" richie seethed. he looked back at his friends, "we should go before someone sees us."

stan nodded and began to leave with hanlons hand in his. he glared back at levi and bill followed with mike holding his hand. richie went back to room 58 and saw his dad on the floor with eddie.

"take him home. lock my door on your way out." went instructed as he got back in bed.

richie nodded and handed him his switch blade, "their in this hospital. stay safe and call me if you need help. i'll send Alvin here to keep watch." richie helped eddie up as went took the knife. his son was becoming a leader.

"let's go baby" richie held eddie close to his side as they left the hospital. levi was still in the hallway when they passed. eddie glance at him as levi's eyes followed them all the way out. their friends waited for them by the entrance.

richie turned to eddie and scooped him into a hug. his feet didn't touch the ground as he buried his face in eddies neck. eddie wrapped his arms around richies neck and hugged him back as tears still came down his cheeks like waterfalls. he wrapped his legs around richies waist to, just wanting to cuddle and go to sleep.

"did he scare you?" richie whispered

eddie just nodded and held on tighter. richie was carrying him like a baby and he didn't even care. he just wanted his boyfriend. but sadly, richie put his down but still held his hand tight.

" want to come over to my house?" richie asked as he looked down at eddie. eddie nodded and rubbed the tears from his eyes. "we'll see you guys later. thanks for visiting my dad. mike, do you wanna come along with us?"

mike shook his head and looked up at bill, "no i'm gonna stay with bill tonight, but i'll be home tomorrow"

richie nodded as they left for his house.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*——*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

eddie sat in the center of richies bed and played with the string of richies hoodie. richie sat on the bed next to him and held his hand.

eddie couldn't stop crying. he felt like the biggest cry baby but he couldn't help it. he didn't even know he could cry this much.

"how can i help baby?" richie softly rubbed eddies arm and kissed his hand.

eddie shook his head, "i don't know... there's just a lot"

"okay... tell me about it eds" richie played with the ring on eddies ring finger as eddie turned to face him.

"i just... i missed you guys a lot when i was... kidnaped... i feel bad that i can't tell my dad the truth. and i still can't get over my mom and her 'punishments'. and levi... he's just so... mean and cruel and just plain awful. and..." he hesitated for a second, "i miss georgie so much... i miss hearing him laugh at bill and i being stupid. and i miss watching him play baseball with stan in the back yard. he didn't have parents, you know? we were all like brothers kind of and ever since he died... bills just different. he never use to yell and now he does all the time. and he's just always so sad and i don't know how to help... i miss georgie. so much." eddie cried hard as sobs racked through his body.

richie sat frozen on the bed as he watched eddie cry over the not-really-dead-boy. how could he help his boyfriend? how can he make eddies pain go away?

"i need to show you something."

chris