Chapter Fifty Eight- hello again

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   58  *:・゚✧*:・✧

the colored church glass shone a rainbow on the red carpet. the walls were pristine white and the rows of bleachers were lined with white rose petals. each seat was taken by someone.

eddie stood at the alter, in a flowing white dress with red roses in his hands. the losers stood by his side in tuxedos and a blue dress.

"dad?"

wentworth looked to his right, his arm was linked to one in a tuxedo. he looked up to see richies smiling face, "son?"

richie laughed, "yeah dad, i've only known you for 26 years."

wentworth smiled and nodded

"ready to walk me down the isle?" richie asked with a half smile

"of course" went nodded and they began walking down the red carpet. piano music played softly in the distance until richie was at the alter next to eddie. they held hands and smiled lovingly into each other's eyes.

"thank you dad" richie smiled as wentworth stood by his side

"you're my son. i would do anything for you richie."

"then wake up dad" richie chuckled

"what?" went asked confused

"wake up"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*——*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

wentworth eyes slowly opened and he stared up at a fluorescent light.

"dad?"

he looked over to see richie sitting in a chair, blood on his hands and clothes. "prince...?"

richie laughed and ran over to his dad, hugging him and crying. he hugged him back, slightly confused.

"what's going on?" he asked dazed

"you got shot" richie frowned and sat at the edge of the hospital bed.

the nurse walked in with a clipboard, "your awake" she smiled down at him and put a glass of water down on the table, "how are you feeling?"

"like shit" he mumbled as he began to notice a pain in his side.

"i bet. lucky you though. if that young man wouldn't of done what he did, you might not of made it so easily" she gave him a half smile and left the room

"what young man?" went asked as he took a sip of water

"eddie." richie explained, "he saved you" richie gestured for eddie.

eddie approached went and stood at his bedside.

"really kid?" went asked

eddie nodded. went took his hand and pat it, "thank you."

eddie nodded again, "no problem"

"i didn't think you had it in you to stab someone" went remembered the thing that got them ahead in the fight

"oh... ya. i didn't either" eddie shrugged, "levi and his dad were taken into custody. they didn't charge the gang or you" eddie explained