14

"So?" Ethan asked expectantly when the two of you arrived in the hotel room.

You stared at him. "So what?"

He grinned. "How was your day with Sabrina?"

You smiled. "It was great. She's a really cool girl. And we're even going to hang out after the convention."

Ethan gave you a confused look. "How? Does she live in LA?" You nodded, and he hugged you. "That's great! At least you have someone to talk to besides me."

You melted into the hug. "I mean, I have more friends that just you, but okay."

"But still." He grinned again. "And the best part is, she's one of my fans, so she knows about us, and isn't jealous or angry at you!"

You smirked, pulling away from him. "What gave you that idea?"

He shrugged. "Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?" He nodded. "Okay then. Well, I'm going to change in the bathroom. You should put something on for us to watch." He nodded again, and you grabbed a set of pajamas, walked into the bathroom, and changed.

When you walked out, you saw Ethan already changed and in his bed, and a show playing on the television- Gravity Falls, one of your favorites.

Ethan looked at you. "Come on, join the fun!"

You grinned, getting into the other bed. Ethan turned off the light, and the two of you watched the show until you fell asleep.