62

Mark and Amy stayed that night and helped you and Ethan finalize the details of your wedding. You ordered the invitations, which were to be delivered to the house in a week, and you two would send them out then. You and Ethan agreed to get Sabrina's mother as the photographer, since she ran a small photography business that she had started the year before.

The months passed, and before you knew it, the wedding was tomorrow. You were antsy, and you could tell that Ethan was, too. Mark had offered for Ethan to come by his house in the morning, and Amy was to stop by your house to get you and Rose. Ethan's family was there, as well, and were staying in a hotel in the city. Sabrina and Brian, as the Best Man and Maid of Honor, had finalized and okayed the design of the reception and ceremony itself. Ethan had decided to have the honeymoon in New York, and the two of you would stay there for two weeks. You and Ethan had both stockpiled content, for both his and Mark's channels.

Mark and Amy stayed over for dinner that night, and you all, along with Rose, ate a large dinner, expertly made by you and Mark. After eating, you cleaned up for everyone before joining them in the living room. Rose put on a show on Netflix, and you all sat and enjoyed it until Mark and Amy had to leave. They both hugged you all goodbye, promising to see you all in the morning. You, Ethan, and Rose waved them goodbye from the front porch until they were out of the driveway.

Rose let out a small yawn. "I'm beat. I think I'll call it an early night."

She disappeared upstairs, and you walked into the kitchen to make a cup of mint tea. Ethan followed, smiling at you. "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

You smiled back at him, starting the kettle. "I think so. Are you?"

"I've been ready ever since we met." He hugged you from behind. "Tomorrow is going to be perfect."

You turned in his arms to hug him back. "I know." Your smile fell, and you pulled away. "I wish my parents were here to see it, though."

He lifted your chin. "Hey. Don't be like that. They'll still see it. It'll be okay."

"I know it will. It's just..." You sighed. "I always imagined my dad and I dancing together at my wedding."

Ethan nodded. "I know. I'm sorry." He leaned forward kissing your nose. "But don't worry about it anymore. I love you."

"I love you, too." The kettle went off, and you poured it into a mug and added the tea bag. You dipped, turning to Ethan. "I can't wait, though. I probably won't get much sleep tonight, because I'll be too excited about becoming Mrs. Ethan Nestor."

He grinned. "I know, and me too. I can't wait to see your beautiful self in your beautiful dress."

"And I can't wait to see how handsome you look in a suit." You finished your tea and put your cup in the sink. "Come on, let's go to bed."

Ethan took your hand as you walked upstairs. You both changed, then laid down in bed, facing each other. Ethan yoked you close, placing his chin on top of your head and rubbing your arms. "Goodnight, (Y/n). I love you."

You smiled, wrapping your arms around him. "I love you, too, Ethan. Goodnight."