59

You, Amy, Sabrina, and Rose all walked into the bridal shop with smiles on your faces. "What are we looking for, exactly?" Amy asked you.

You shrugged. "I'm not sure yet. I'll know when I find it."

An older man approached you. "Can I help you ladies?"

You smiled at him. "Yes, I'm here looking for a wedding dress." You told him your measurements and price range, and he led you four to a small area with three mirrors and a couple armchairs and poufs before walking to the back and looking.

"Is it bad that I've never done this before?" Sabrina asked. "Not even for my mom's second marriage."

"Weren't you ten?" Rose asked her.

"Well, yes, but I still didn't go. And hey, aren't you ten?"

"Twelve."

Sabrina rolled her eyes. "Well whoop-de-doo."

You giggled. "Stop it, you two."

Amy looked at you. "Shouldn't one of us wait to see what Ethan is getting so you two can match?"

You grinned at her. "That takes away the fun. No, Ethan already told me he was going basic, anyway- just a regular black suit and tie. I'm the only one spicing it up, I guess."

The man walked back into the room and took you in the back to a dressing room, where he had lined up five dresses. "These are all in your size. Not all of them are in your price range, though- the third one here is two hundred over."

You nodded. "That's alright. Can I try them on?"

"Of course. Go ahead." He left the room, leaving you to change.

The first four dresses were beautiful, but they didn't stand out to you. It wasn't until the last dress, when you walked out to the other area for the others to see, when you thought you had found it.

"Oh, wow, that looks amazing." Amy commented. Rose put her phone down to look and immediately gasped. You spun in a small circle, letting them see the whole dress.

"Well, shit, girl, that might be the one." Sabrina said with a smile.

You stepped up to the mirrors to look at yourself in the mirror, and immediately loved what you saw. The dress touched the ground, giving a small, two-inch train. It was strapless, with the bodice made out of lace and the skirt made out of silk with gems scattered over it. The bodice also clung close to your body- tight, but still breathable- while the skirt flowed out, giving you the feeling of being a Disney princess.

The man walked into the space, carrying a veil in his hands. "The dress has an optional veil, as well- you don't have to buy it with the dress, but they were made to go together. He gently placed it on your head, then smiled at your reflection. "Wow. You are simply gorgeous in this dress."

You looked up at the veil he had put on you. It passed your chin slightly, and it was held together by fake, white flowers. You smiled, looking yourself over again and imagining what it would be like to walk down the aisle in this dress.

Rose stood up, walking toward you. "(Y/n), what do you think?"

You glanced at her and sighed, smoothing out the dress. "I think this is the one."

The three girls cheered. "Yes!" Amy yelled, high-fiving Sabrina. "We did it!"

You walked back into the dressing room and changed out of the dress, then followed the man to the front of the store to purchase it, along with a set of three bridesmaid dresses in a baby blue color. You, Amy, Sabrina, and Rose left the store, going back to your place to get ready for a girls' night.