1(M)

"No! Move away from me!" Taehyung, the omega screamed. "Leave me alone," Taehyung tried escaping. "I'm sorry Taehyung. I must give the master what he wants," the vampire, Jungkook responded, getting closer to the omega. "W...Wh..Why me?!!" Jungkook  growled as the omega stepped back further away from him. "My master read your future seeing you and your child being the chosen ones to rule both the wolves and vampire races, so he needs to get rid of you both." Jungkook stated.

"But why make me pregnant when you can just kill me so I would not be able to have the child." The omega fearlessly responded. "No Taehyung! He needs you and the child to perform a specific ritual to make him the king of the two races for eternity first, before killing you both!" The vampire replied as he continued to walk closer to the omega. Jungkook pushed Taehyung onto the bed, the omega screaming for help. The vampire handcuffed him and took off both his and the omega's clothes. Taehyung began crying. "I'm sorry! Don't worry, it'll be quick!" Jungkook said as he started to kiss the omega's body.

"Pl...please d..do..don't do th..this!" Taehyung cried. Jungkook somehow felt guilty and hurt for what he was about to do. "I'm really sorry, Taehyung!" the vampire responded.Taehyung screamed and cried. The omega got raped that night by Jungkook. He tried escaping and screamed for help, but his parents weren't home. He cried and cried until he fainted. Jungkook had gotten to do his mission. Before he left, he kissed Taehyung on his red, rosy soft lips and then flew away, turning himself into a vampire bat, back to the palace, where his master lived.

(A/N: HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER)

(SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG!)

(I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD BE WILLING TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY. I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU DID AND THANK YOU!)      

 I AM KINDLY ASKING IF IT WOULD BE BASED ON TAEKOOK AS A WOLF AND VAMPIRE OR JUST USE THIS PHOTO DOWN BELOW TO MAKE THE BOOK COVER! I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU DID AND THANK YOU!)      

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.