40

[JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V:]

I ran to the palace, pretending to be hurt, tired and sick. There were cameras all around the palace, just like I remembered. Ugh! I hate coming back here, seeing that King's face.

Why did I even loved him. Stupid me! I started my acting since I knew I couldn't get caught. I have to do this for my Baby and fiance. The palace gates opened as I dragged my way in, begging to meet the king, who foolishly granted permission.

I continued my great acting. "M-master! I'm so happy t-to see y-you!" I said, internally cringing at my words. "Jungkook? Where have you been? I thought you went rogue on me!" the king responded.

"I...I was kidnapped from those w-wolves master! It looks like we have underestimate the o-omega's abilities. He recently had the child and yet h-he had me for almost 2 months!" How long do I need to keep up this acting. Why can't I just kill him already!

"He hurt you that bad?" the king asked, looking at Jungkook's state. "Y-yes master! He tortured me everyday, starving me and making me bleed. I wish you could've seen my body that were c-covered in scars. T-thankfully, I- I am heeling but slowly."  I stated, pretending to be in pain.

"I have tried looking for you and the omega for these 2 months, but I couldn't find neither of you."  That's because I hide in great places. "I need to get that Baby and that fucking omega now!" the king responded.

Did he just disrespected my son and fiance. I clenched my fists, ready to beat the fuck out of that son of a bitch, but Taehyung immediately talked to me. I almost forgot he can hear our conversation. "Baby! Stay calm! Think of me and our child!" He told me. I immediately, calming down.

(DAMN RED HAIR BTS NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK TOGETHER!)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )    

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.