30

"Baby?" Jungkook said, coming out of the bed as he stood up. "Yes!" The omega responded sitting up. "I fell in love with you right after I committed that sin, but because of that night, I didn't only get to know you, I also got a beautiful son. At first I knew you hated me and I  truly deserved it. I really regretted taking your virginity without your permission Baby! When you finally decided to come with us, it was my mission to get to know you, for you to trust me and for us to become close. I never expected you to return my feelings the day I asked what you thought about me and I am grateful that you love an imperfect man like me. I really don't deserve you or our child Tae, but I really cannot express how thankful I am because I am not alone anymore, I now have someone to live for, someone to come back to at the end of the day. Kim Taehyung, you have changed me for the better. I never thought that I'd enjoy helping people and saving them rather than making them suffer, but helping and protecting you from the king, who I thought I loved was an awesome experience because you led me to the light, you led me the right way Baby and I truly love you for changing me into a good person!" Jungkook confessed, a few tears falling from both his and Taehyung's eyes.

The vampire suddenly went on one knee, pulling out a blue, velvet box. Taehyung covered his mouth both in excitement and surprise as Jungkook revealed a ring. He came out of the bed and stood in front of Jungkook, still teary.

"I know we only met less that 2 months ago, but my love for you is eternal and I can't wait to start a life with you and Taeggukie. So...Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, nervously.

"Y-yes! A million times, YES! I'll marry you Baby!" the omega cried, as Jungkook slipped the ring on his marriage finger. They both kissed and hugged each other afterwards. "I love you Baby! Thank you for accepting me in your life and I promise to protect you and our child for the rest of  my life and make you both happy!" the vampire stated.

"I love you too Jungkook, and please don't thank me, it's I is the one who doesn't deserve you. You always loved me and I hurt you many times, yet you tried talking out things. I really love you Jeon Jungkook and I am happy that you'll be my future husband Baby!" the omega cried out, still in Jungkook's embrace.

(A/N: That's what the ring looks like!)

(A/N: I CRIED FOR THIS CHAPTER OMG! TAEKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!)

(A/N: ANYHOW I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND SUPPORT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS BOOK. THANK YOU! AND LOVE YOU ALL. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! ANNYEONG! and I'M OUT! )  

Hi Guys! Thank you for all the reads and supports on this book. I hope it was really a good read for you all. There will be an ask characters questions. So you all can ask the characters in the story questions and they will respond to you all.